1

[11:58 pm] Tzuyu pov.

"Let's do this..."

*click!*

"Bonjoru, we are here now inside Asylum. Actually, we hope we can receive prayers from you because I really feel different here" Dahyun unnie whispered slightly while holding the video cam that was focused on us.

Seriously, the aura in this place, the breeze and the blow of the wind was so different. That's why I feel so goosebumps right now." I said.

Dahyun unnie, Chaeyoung unnie and I slowly walked down the crowded hallway because of the cluttered ropes, torn clothes, syringes, medicines etc.

also the scattered blood stains that seem to be fresh surprised us.

We also hear creepy noises that seem to be rubbing iron every time we passed through closed rooms.

Then suddenly, someone, or let's say, "something" caught our attentions. Yes, there are no ghosts in this area.

"What the—"
"T-tzu , U-unnie? do you see that?"
"What the f * ck is that !?"  The two dwarfs whispered.

We saw a creature crawling slowly from the dark part of a room. It has no hair,  had two eyes, and the length of its mouth was long as its ears, its knees were thin and seemed to be upside down. looks like dahyun unnie.

None of us could move that time especially when we noticed that it was glacing at us.

"T-tzu,C-chaeng -I'll count one to three, let's run, I can't—" Dahyun unnie couldn't continue what she was going to say as the creature quickly crawled towards us.

Unnie accidentally released the video cam from her hand and we left it. We did not go in the same direction we were going to, so we parted ways.

"Unnieeeeee!!!!! I don't want this anymoree!!! i wanna go home !!" I shouted while running

My fear intensified even more when I felt that the creature was following me. I heard its quick footsteps, loud crackling that was terrifying creepy.

"Guys !! Help !! Please help me !!" I shouted while crying in fear, When I tried to turn around while running, I was startled by the scary look of that creature, its mouth was open and was about to eat me alive.

I speed up when I suddenly slipped through and fell into a hole 10ft high. While I was in the air, I felt a barrier or portal had passed me, as if my soul had separated from my body. Until my head hit the floor and I lost consciousness.