6

As I gradually began to feel the way went to the real world and before Sana gradually dissapear form my sight, I saw the creatures crawled one by one towards her. I can't do anything to get back to Sana again, until darkness swallowed me and woke up in a room that I thought was a room in a private Hospital.

____

One by one, I removed the piercing devices from my body and got out of bed.

I feel the pain of my body as I stood up. I noticed the camera pointed at me when suddenly some nurses came in who immediately took care of me with my parents crying with joy.

"My daughter? Tzu!" my mom said with a tears of joy.

"Tzu! How are you baby? Thank God you woke up!" My dad also said

"I'm ok, Where are Chaeng and Dahyun unnie?" I asked them.

"Ahh yes. All right, I'll just call them and let them know you already woke up." My mom replied and immediately pulled out the phone in her pocket.

As my Mom still talking to Chaeng and Dahyun unnie, I noticed from my bed something I had never expected to see.

The radar. So I immediately picked it up and hid it from them.

A few more minutes passed, Chaeyoung and Dahyun unnie arrived.

"Tzuuuu bogoshipool!" Dahyun unnie said and hug me at once.

"Yah Tzuyu-ah! I never thought you would wake up but thank God. How do you feel?" Chaeyoung unnie worriedly asked.

"I'm fine. You? What happened to you yesterday? How did you get out of Asylum?" I asked "Yesterday !?" They spoke at the same time "Yes, yesterday." "Tzuu, it's going to be your second year in this hospital. today is February 12 year 2021!" Chaeyoung unnie replied that I was very surprised.

"One year !? H-How did that happen? Wait unnie, please explain to me how that became possible?" I asked in astonishment.

"Chaeyoung and I got out. We were very worried about you when you didn't come out so we called some rescuer and we saw you fall in a basement, then you went into a coma and slept here for a year and a half. " Dahyun unnie's explaination.

'I can't believe what they said, because as far as I know it was less than a day before i came out from the other dimension.

I immediately recounted my experience of how I got into the other dimension, how I met  Sana, but...

"Maybe you're just dreaming Tzu, Yes, what happened to us inside the Asylum are strange but there is no other dimension as you said." Chaeyoung unnie replied

"Yes Tzu, you slept for a year and a half, it's just a dream. Let's go for a walk outside, I've got Japanese...you know? hehe, a lot has changed." Dahyun unnie said and they stood up and left the room.

"W-wait! -" 'I couldn't stop them and I was left alone in that roo.  It made me think a lot, because how could it be that it was just a dream if I still had the radar given by Mr. Kiro.

That experience became a big puzzle for me. I prefer not to show the Navigator because they might just say again that i was just making story.

___

many have changed. I also stopped ghost hunting and just looked for other distractions and income.

I did not lose the radar that served as my Lucky charm. It was also a remembrance from woman that i will never forget, Sana.

But one day as I was walking through a park, by an unexpected turn of events, the radar re opened and beep as I had been shocked.

I immediately pulled it out of my pocket. I saw the red circle flickering again, signaling that Sana was just near me.

My heartbeat quickened, I stopped for a moment with great nervousness. I could not control myself and I went ahead of it and immediately went to Sana's place.

When I got close to her, I noticed Sana even though she's turning her back on me, I knew she's that.

She was standing with the 2 another women, I approached her and tapped her shoulder. "S-S-Sana?" I said.

And she turned to me.

"Sorry? Do I know you

"Sorry? Do I know you...?" She replied. and that calmed me down "Ah, uhm ... Tzuyu, I'm Tzuyu. sorry if I bothered you. I thought you were Sana ^^."

"Ehhh. It's okay Tzuyu-ssi. Can i excuse ourselves now? We'll go first." She replied and they walked away while whispering.

I let them go, I just turned around and continued walking with a smile on my face, because I knew it was Sana.

I can't deny that even though I don't know her yet, I'm sure it's Sana. And we will meet again ..