5

I did not saw her immediately when I went to the place where she turned.

I only noticed her when she called me while she was hiding behind a big drum.

"Come here Tzu, hurry up before they see us!" Sana whispered.

I immediately went beside her and find out why she was hiding. "Looks like we're already near, do you see those creatures? They're the group guarding the first door to where we're going." Sana said as she pointed to me a bunch of creeping creatures.

"First door?"

"Yes. Listen to me Tzu, we need to take two more turns right before we get to the first door. Once we're already there, you will see the tunnel back to the other world, and there are more creatures on guard, so we have to go inside together. I have plan A and plan B. Plan A, I will go ahead and deal with those creatures. You need to go to the first door immediately and wait for me there. Use the Radar to find out if I'm coming to you... " she explained.

"Plan B?"

"You go first if you think I can no longer follow you" She answered and immediately came out of our hiding place to attack the creatures that obstructed our destination.

"W-wait Sana! -" I held her back but I just failed to do that.

"All right, I'll just follow your plan Sana." I whispered.

I was about to run to the turn she was saying when I was stopped and watch her fight unintentionally.

I can't help but admire and like her while I watch her fight, women like Sana are very attractive for me, I really like women who fight despite the beauty of their face and body.

"HEY !!! WHAT ELSE ARE YOU DOING THERE !! ??" Sana shouted. "S-sorry sorry!" And I immediately ran away from them. I even looked at her before I turned. I prayed at that time that it would not be the last time seeing her. I just followed what she said until I passed the two turns and reached the first door. It is a large door in the middle of a high and long wall.

I felt a slight heat in that area, it seemed like I could feel very close to the place of the living humans.

_____

Its been a while but Sana was not here yet. I'm afraid that it might be the sign to do plan B.

I'm scared because it looks like I won't be able to get past a cluster of creatures if I'm alone...

Most of all, I'm afraid that my Sana will be ruined.

A few more moments passed and the radar rang from my pocket. I immediately pulled it out and saw a red circle flashing a signal that my navigator had detected. I saw it slowly approaching me.

Later, I could see her approaching but I also noticed the wound on her right hand that she was using to hold a sword. "Are you okay Sana !?"

"I'm fine, don't worry about me. Let's go inside so you can cross to the other world." She answered and I led her slightly as we went inside.

When we entered, a large cement temple opened up to us a few feet away from where we were standing. Also noteworthy there are large trees that standing around.

"Let's sit here first behind tree." i said.

"Do you still have a plan Sana?"

"Nothing ... But I'm thinking of something to do." She response.

"Uhh, Sana?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you for all your sacrifices."

She just averted her eyes from me and pretended to look around. "Don't think about it anymore, the important thing is that you can get out of here so that no one will be disturbe here..."

She replied. I just smiled because I knew she was just rugging at me. But I avoid thinking and hoping that she likes me because according to her, they no longer feel anything because they're already dead.

"Get ready, here's the new plan. We just need something that will grab their attention so we can have our way to the tunnel." Sana explained the plan she had in her mind.

"What if this Radar?" I reply.

"Don't, just hold on to that, let's come closer at the temple." She held my hand and pulled me closer to where the templre was. As we slowly approache there, I could not help but think that this was the last time I could touch her hand, and the last time I would see her beautiful face.

We stopped again when we reached another tree closer to the said tunnel.

There, we saw a group of creatures waiting. "Have you ever thought of something that could be used as you planned?" I whispered.

"Nothing yet ..." She replied so i tried to find a rock or any scattered branches, but I did not find anything.

I was still searching when she suddenly threw the sword she was holding in the other direction which was immediately noticed by the creatures.

The creatures immediately crawled to the base of the sword so that we can easily go to the barrier to the tunnel.

"Why is that the one you threw?! What weapon will you use !?" I whispered a question to her, she pulled me into the tunnel. "Don't ask anymore Tzu, just follow me. There is no other way, one more thing, I can't use it anymore because my right hand is already numb..I can't fight anymore.." She replied.

"W-what? W-how can you come back if-" until I realized the sacrifice she would make.

____

When we reached the entrance to enter the dark room, I suddenly removed her hand from holding me. "Wait Sana, I can't agree! We'll be both dinner for them if you die too." I said.

Sana stopped as her cheek blushed again as if it was an effect of what I said. "First of all Tzu, there is no dinner here because there is no afternoon. Secondly I will not die because I am already dead. Most of all, I Can not accept if you die ..." She replied at the same time 'the tears from her eyes fell..

I was surprised at that moment because according to her, she did not feel anything for me.

"What do you mean Sana?"

"I mean, 'I can't accept if you die here because your life should not really end here!" She wiped away the tears when she answered my question. she suddenly pushed me into an empty room that only a ray from the door providing light inside.

"W-wait, i thought it was the tunnel?"

"Do you see that red line in the middle of this room? You can get to the other real world after you pass there." She explained.

I felt a mixture of joy and sadness at that time. Glad because I can go back to the real world, so sad because I can be separated from Sana.

One by one I stepped my feet onto the said line across the other dimension.

I turned to Sana to say goodbye when she suddenly kissed me on the lips. And that was the kiss I will never forget.

"Goodbye Tzu ... I hope we meet again in case there is a third world ..." She said with a smile as she continued to cry.

"We'll see in another world Sana... Thank you for all." At the same time my tears fell.

"No, Thank you Tzu, because of you I experienced life again."

"All right, go on ..." she added.

I saw the mixed sadness and joy on her face when she released her hand on me.

I slowly stepped towards the red line, for the last few seconds i could still see her.

As I gradually began to feel the way, went to the real world and before Sana gradually dissapear form my sight, I saw the creatures crawled one by one towards her. I can't do anything to get back to Sana again, until darkness swallowed me and woke up in a room that I thought was a room in a private Hospital.

sorry for the grammaticaly errors.