3

"Impossible...

How are your eyes still normal?!"

"cuz I'm still normal?" My philosophical answer. "That's what's confusing, you're still normal...But how come?" she was still wondering

"How come ?! wait can you explain to me first? I don't understand you." I reply. Gradually I became more and more confused, confused and afraid of what she was saying.

"why are all the buildings outside abandoned? Why is the sky red? Why are there such creatures? Why the sky color— " she interrupted what I was saying and told me

"You're in another dimension Tzu..This is no longer the world where you were born, this is no longer the world you grew up in." Sana answered as she looked into my eyes.

I was shocked by what she said, I could not believe it. I just nodded and slapped myself hard. she did not react to what I did, I repeatedly slapped myself with my right hand until my cheek felt numb.

"Won't you stop me?"

"I did that too when I thought I might just be dreaming." Sana replied that she was able to calm me down. "Come, come with me." At once, she held my hand

I did not refuse, I had no choice because I had no idea what was going on in this place. besides, she is the only one who knows what to do and who can help me.

We ran carefully until we reached a crowded facility. All people inside looking at us or let’s say 'weird people'

they all had white eyes like Sana's eyes. "Follow me Tzu. I will introduce you to my father, and I think he can help you."

____

Sana dragged me to a man who was recognized as the leader of everyone here, who was Sana's father, Kiro.

"Here I am, Dad." Sana greeted

"Ahh Good evening sir" as i greet him too

"As you can see, there is no morning and no night here. There is no time like the time in the world where we were born. Another thing, there is no good here." he rude response

"Soooo ... How can I get out of this dimension?" I asked. "You can't anymore ..." 

"Just kidding." he chased which made me feel relief. "There is a tunnel in this world back to the real world. Only the normal ones here can get through that."

"Normal? You? Why don't you try to get out of here?" I ask him more questions.

"Unfortunately, we are the victims of the creatures you saw earlier that did not survive"

I was surprised by what Mr. Kiro said, as i looked at Sana she was just back leaning at the wall.

"So it means-"

"Yes, everyone here is dead, We are at war with those creatures, endless war..''

"Endless?

"They have no death, they have no weakness. The only way is to have their heads cut off because their heads are the longest to heal in any part of their body." He said

"Seriously? So what are you doing here? What else are you fighting for?" i asas
ked him again.

"We called them hell... Just like on earth, there are evil deeds such as theft, adultery, murder, exploitation and many others that are trying to swallow us to take us to hell. Because according to curse, that's where the souls will go to eaten by that creature. "

I was saddened by what I found out, I hoped to bring Sana out of that dimension.

"How can I go to the tunnel that you were saying?"

"Sana will take care of you, she knows the way to get there. But be careful because those creatures are waiting there" he reponse.

"Sana? B-but -" I stopped talking when Sana stood up holding a sword. "A-ah..  Mr. Kiro? Do I also have a weapon?" Mr.Kiro handed me a Gadget that looked like a navigator and a knife.

"E-Eh? Are you serious?"

"Don't complain anymore. That's all we have. We only have limited weapons here and those are only for someone with enough training. By the way, that gadget is a navigator in case you get isolated to Sana, it will show you where she is. It will beep when it detects that you are close to her. " Mr. Kiro said.

I can't do anything so I just followed what he said.

______