4

As we walked away from that place, I couldn't help but to think. I still couldn't believe it was all happening. I only see a scene like this in the movie.

"Are you even dreaming getting out of here?" i suddenly asked Sana.

"Not anymore...that thing are unlikely to happen"

"Ahh, Sana, do you have a boyfriend ?" I asked her which caused her to stop walking and look at me badly. "O-it's okay if you don't want to answer." At once I slightly raised my hand.

"I'm not into boy's"

"S-so girlfriend?"

"Do you think I still have time for that?" Sana replied and continued walking.

"I just asked, I mean, you, people here, aren't you even fell inlove to each other?"

"We are dead Tzu, we have no feelings. Even you, you can not attract me even if you are very pretty" she replied and that I could not deny that I was thrilled.

"P-pretty? Did you told me I'm pretty?" She was just about to speak when suddenly something crackled from the dark part of an abandoned building.

"W-what's that !? Don't come near me!" At the same time I pulled out the knife in my pocket and pointed it in the direction where there was a crackle.

"Shhhh! Shut your mouth!" Sana said and held up the weapon she was carrying. The surroundings were quiet, only the wind could hear that time.

Suddenly a creature came out of the broken window. That's why I immediately screamed in fear at the same time as I ran. I walked away when I noticed that Sana wasn't following me so I immediately stopped.

"S-S-Sana !?" I whispered.

I can only see tall abandoned buildings. I could also hear the weak crackles that made my knees tremble. I don't know what happened to Sana, I just left her alone where that ugly creature was. I have no idea if she is still alive or not.

"F*ck! I'm so coward! What's the use of this knife if I'll just run !? I let the person who are willing to help me perish with my excessive cowardice!" I blamed myself. I suddenly remembered the thing that Mr. Kiro give me so I took it out of my pocket.

"The navigator!" I saw the round shape and red color approaching my direction. "Sana, Sana is alive!"

The sound of the navigator became fast and faster as the red circle on the navigator approached me so I slowly felt a relief.

I just waited for it and did not take my eyes off the navigator until it got close to me, when it suddenly stopped.

"The navigator!"

I saw the red round shape approaching at my direction. "Sana, Sana is alive!"

The sound became fast and faster as the red circle on the navigator approached me so I slowly felt relief.

I just waited for it and did not take my eyes off the navigator until it got close to me...then it suddenly stopped.

"Why did it stop?" I wondered as I slightly tapped the navigator with my palm in the sense of me that it was just fooling around.

It didn't move so I tried to find Sana. "Sana !? Where are you—" I stopped and was surprised when a creature slowly approached me from the direction where the red circle in the navigator was. "h-how !? you ate S-Sana !?" I said as tears welled up in my eyes due to a mixture of fear and anger.

I cried as I rushed at that creature without hesitation in my rage.

I don't feel even slightest fear at that moment,killing the creature are my only wish. I immediately rushed to the creature as it rush at me.

I closed my eyes as I stabbed it with the knife I was carrying.

I felt it sink into its forehead. I was surprised when I opened my eyes because its head was already separated from its body. Sana was also standing on its side holding a sword stained with blood.

Sana just laugh at me.

I felt ashamed and angry which caused my cheek to criticize.

"I thought you were eaten by that creature ... 'I-i can't if you died."

she just look into my eyes so I also noticed the criticism on her cheek and it was so obvious that she was fluttering even though she was trying to hide it.

"hmm c-come on, let's go to the tunnel." she immediately turned around and started walking. "W-wait! I mean, I don't want you to die because of my cowardness ..." I excused myself. "You don't have to explain Tzu. I also don't feel anything, it has no effect. Do you remember what I told you? We are dead Tzu ..."

"Why are you explaining ..." I mumble.

"By the way, what date is it? I mean, does the run of time here equate to time in the real world?"

"No one can say. No one has crossed over to the other world back here." She answerd

Time has puzzled me in this dimension, I feel like it's only been a while since I landed here.

_______

It's just amazing that I don't feel drowsy, hungry or tired when we're on our way.

"By the way, what year is it before you get here?" Sana asked

"2018" I answer. "2018 !? So we've been imprisoned here for decade...1963 was the last time my father and I stepped our foot on the real world."

"1963 !!!!! ?? H-How did you end up here Sana?" I asked as i walked.

"My father was a Ghost Hunter, one day he disappeared. He told us that they will just go and investigate a hunted asylum but he never came back. So, I went to see him in my hopes that i can take him home. Unfortunately, I also became a victim of that creature. I can still remember the last moment as they tore my clothes, until they grabbed my chest and then— " Sana stopped talking when she saw me stunned as i walk blushing and biting my lip.

"WHAT ARE YOU THINKING !!?" she shouted at me which caused me back at my own sense. "n-nothing nothing! I just imagined while they're tearing your clothes. Hihi." I answered at the same time she slapped me hard "REMEMBER I'M OLDER THAN YOU! GIVE ME A RESPECT! HMP!" she added and walked quickly while frowning.

"W-wait Sana! don't leave me!" I shouted as she walked away.

grammatical erros.