2

I woke up when I felt the unusual cold around, It was so dark, I couldn't see anything. I prefer not to shout and call Chaeng and Dahyun unnie for my fear that the creature will hear me. I looked at my watch, but it seemed to be broken cause my fall because it was just spinning around fast.

Good thing my phone was still in my pocket although it has a big crack on the screen, it still works. But it was so weird when I saw that the time on my phone was just running fast and also has no signal.

I ignored it and just turned on the Flashlight. But what happened next became even weirder. wherever I look for i can't find where the hole i pierced is. I can only see a pure concrete ceiling.

At that moment, I couldn't help but cry in fear and call my unnies  "D-Dahyun unnie?! Chaeyoung un—" I stopped calling them and walking when I saw a room. Room full of creatures like the one who chased me. I covered my mouth when I saw that they were eating something that i thought was still alive because it was still slightly flattering.

I turned off the flashlight of my phone and slowly backed away to get away from that place, when I spilled something that really caught their attention.

They immediately rushed towards me so I quickly ran. As I was fleeing, I realized that I was somewhere else, that it was no longer the Asylum we had entered. I was in an old building that looked like it had been abandoned for a long time.

I was even more surprised when I got out of that building, a city opened up to me.

no more life. Rotten vehicles and abandoned buildings. Above all, the sky is red, there is no sun, no moon. "Help! Pleaseee Help!" I said again and again as I ran Until I saw a narrow alley that I immediately entered. When I turned around, someone suddenly pulled me into a door and closed it immediately

"Shhhh shut your mouth..." the person said as she covered my mouth I can't see her. "W-wait, who are you—"

"Shhhhh! 'They haven't gone far yet."

----

When the creatures chasing me got away, I tried to talk to her "thank you for saving me, bbut who are you?" I asked her.

"Sana, My name is Sana."

"Ahh I'm Tzuyu." I tried to put my hand in the direction where she was to do shake hands, but i felt my hand on her chest.

"Pervert!" she slapped me once. "Ouch! Wait, wait! Sorry! I didn't mean to, you know it's very dark in this place."

"Do you think that your explanation is useful?!" She replied with a mad tone.

"Here I am, I will take out my phone."

"Phone? Do you have a phone !?"

"Of course." my answer.

And I turned on my phone which gave a little light for the two of us. It slightly illuminated, our close faces bent and looking down where my phone was.

I first noticed her red and attractive lips, followed by her sharp nose, and smooth face. But when she looked at me...

"Whoa whoa! W-wait!" she once step back.

"You okay S-Sana?"

i opened my flashlight and applied it slightly to her, I noticed that she seemed even more shocked to me because he also step-backed away and covered his mouth when he saw me.

"Imposible..." Sana whispered

_______

update later <3