chapter 4 : kartik and sirat to meet?

"How should I make Kairav understand now. Did he actually see Naira or was it just some confusion?"Kartik thought as he went to Kairav's room.

When he entered his room, he looked at Kairav, who was seeing Naira's pictures.

"Kairav!"He called slowly, as he took a seat next to him.

"Papa, you trust me na? I am not lying papa, I really saw mumma! I met her, spoke to her, hugged her."Kairav said looking at Kartik.

"Shh! Baccha, calm down. I trust you!I know you will never lie to me"Kartik hugged him as Kairav cried.

"Lekin Kairav, aapko koi confusion hui hogi"Kartik said

"Papa, you also don't believe me na!"Kairav said

"It's not like that Kairav! I trust you baccha" Kartik replied.

"Please get mumma back. I miss her so much papa!"Kairav said.

"I know you miss her Kairav, we all miss her. And your mumma loves you so much, hai na? She is always with you baccha. She is in our hearts always"Kartik said him.

"Sacchi papa? I also love her so much!"Kairav said

"I know baccha. Now go and have your dinner, dadi and everyone are waiting for you downstairs"Kartik said, and Kairav nodded and went down.

*******************

"Kartik, are you going somewhere?"Swarna entered.

"Maa, it is one my friend's wedding today,I couldn't go to any of the functions so they at least want me to join them at the wedding tonight.I couldn't say no so I am going!"Kartik said

"You should go Kartik, you will also feel better!"Swarna said.

"Maa, what about Kairav and Akshu?"Kartik asked slowly

"We all are there na! Don't worry, you go to the wedding!"Swarna said.

"Okay maa, I will come back soon!"Kartik said and left.

*****************

After sometime Kartik arrived at the place where the wedding was taking place.

Kartik parked his car and came towards the entrance and just then Sirat arrived at the same place.

Kartik was about to go in but stopped when he felt her presence.

"Naira..!"He said and was about to turn around but stopped when his friend came.

"Congratulations to both of you!I am sorry bro that I couldn't come early!"Kartik said to his friend.

"Thank you so much.I am glad you could make it up today, from your busy schedule!It means a lot to me that you came Kartik"His friend said.

"No problem!"Kartik replied.

Kartik was still thinking about Kairav. He knew his Naira was there,but he didn't want to break Kairav's heart if the person who he saw wasn't Naira.