chapter 16 : naira doubts kartik?

"How is Naira? Is she fine doctor?"Kartik asked as he went to her ward.

"She was bought to the hospital at the right time, she is fine now. You can meet her. But make sure she doesn't any sort of stress, it can affect her health!"The doctor said.

"I will take care of her doctor, thank you!"Kartik said

"Yes, and you can take her home!"He said.

Kartik nodded and went inside the ward.

"Naira, are you fine? Be careful..!"He said as she got up when he entered.

"Yes Kartik! Didn't I tell you, when you are with me, nothing can happen to me?"She smiled slightly.

"Naira, main apne aap ko nahi sambhaal pata agar tumhe kuch ho jaata toh....!"Kartik said and hugged Naira.

"But mujhe kuch nahi hua na! I am absolutely fine. Let's go home please? I don't want to stay here anymore!"Naira said pouting. And Kartik smiled.

"Chalo! Let's go."He said and helped her get up.

Both of them went home, and Kartik took her to her to their room.

"You sit here, I will get something for you to eat!"Kartik said and went down.

He came and sat outside. He was scared. Scared of losing her.

"Bhagwaan ji, aaj phir se? Kyu baar baar yeh hota hai humare saath? Hum ek dusre ke saath khush rehkar, saath rehkar bhi durr kyu hote rehte hai? Humari khushi ko kiski nazar lag jaati hai? I can never even think of losing her, why does all this happen to her!"Kartik said himself.

"Many times, what we want, and what we get is not the same beta! Bhagwaan ji sirf unki parikhsha lete hain jinka rishta strong hota hai. Because, no matter what happens, you both would get back together. It's your love for each other that brings you back. And we all know one thing, and I am sure even Naira knows that when you're with her, no problems can cross her way."Swarna said and went inside.

"Kartik, I know what bua did was very wrong! Unko aisa nahi karna chahiye tha!"Rhea came and sat beside him.

"Rhea please leave me alone!"Kartik said.

"That's what I can't do na! I mean, if you're alone, you will keep thinking of all the bad times, and that's not right! Memories to be cherished forever, has to be the good ones. Remove the bad ones from your life. From the time you bought Naira back here, some
or the other thing is happening to her. Aur kehte hain na, jo cheez baar baar kharaab ho jaata hai, uss cheez ko nahi karna hi behtar hota hai!"Rhea said and walked away.

"I am sure Kartik will think about this! And I hope he himself send Naira away from him, away from this house, and till I am here, Naira can never be safe!"Rhea thought.

Rhea went in Naira's room.

"Naira?"She said.

"Rhea? Haa come in!"Naira said, and she entered.

"I bought this for you! Eat it now!"Rhea said.

"Kartik sent this?he told me he was going to get it, but I think he got busy..."Naira said

"Nahi, I only bought it for you!"Rhea said.

"Naira, don't mind me, but don't you think Kartik did a mistake by getting you here. If he really cared about you, he could have kept you there itself, for some more days at least, dekho na, jab se tum aayi ho, tab se koi na koi problem mein padh rahi ho!"Rhea said.

"It's not like that Rhea....."Naira spoke but Rhea cut her off.

"See na Naira, it's not only about now, but pehle bhi. If I am not wrong, before also there have been times when you both were separated, and until you came back yourself, he hadn't tried to look for you. When you were not there he had married vedika na.I had heard all this from other family members. Now, if you remember, Kairav met you first, then he came and told Kartik about you, and that's when he went in search for you"She said

"If not, he had almost forgot na? Like he had moved on Naira. Ab toh yeh family mein bhi tum safe nahi ho. Humesha kuch na kuch hota hai tumhare saath. Waha jaisalmer mein hi you were fine, and safe at least! If he cared so much for you, toh ab tak he should have done something, aise baar baar koi na koi problem mein padhne ke liye nahi chodta na woh! I am just telling, don't mind me!"Rhea said and came out of the room.

"Ek chota sa shaq bhi kaafi hai, inn dono ke beech problems laane ke liye!"Rhea said herself.

****************

After rhea left Naira went downstairs.

As soon as she came down Kartik came towards her.

"Why did you come down?!You could have called me!"He said

"Kartik ek baat puchu?"Naira stood up.

"Haa Naira, kya hua?"Kartik asked.

"Do you really love me?"Naira asked making Kartik shocked.

Everyone were also shocked when they heard naira ask this and just then rhea too came down.

"What do you mean Naira? You know that na. I really love you so much!"He said and tried to hug her but she moved away.

"Toh kyu laaye mujhe yahaan?"Naira asked

"Kya hua hai Naira? Why are you asking like this?"Kartik asked

"Just answer Kartik, please? If you really care for me and love me, then why did you bring me here? Jab se main yahan aayi hoon, mere saath kuch na kuch ho raha hai! Pehle woh swimming pool, phir aaj yeh bhi?"Naira asked

"Naira, you also know that I won't let anything happen to you right?"He said

"But even then, so much happened with me! I am not safe here, and still you are keeping me here? Do you really care about me?"Naira asked

"Naira suddenly what happened to you? I would have seriously not let all this happen to you if I knew about it? Why do you think like that Naira! I really love you! Tumhe mere pyaar par shaq hai?"Kartik asked raising his voice a little.

-------------

PRECAP - A shocker for everyone.

*******************

Hey guys!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.

Any guesses on what might happen next?

Do vote and comment!

~ Sahi & Nida :)❤️