chapter 18 : is naira safe?

"Finally rhea is out of our lives!"Gayu said as Kartik and Naira broke their hug.

Kartik wrapped his hand around Naira's shoulder and side hugged her.

"Naira I can't even ask for your's and Kartik's forgiveness..What I did can never be forgivable..but I just want to say that I am sorry!"Surekha said.

"Chachi please..please don't say that..In the end of the day We are all a family!And you helped us to expose rhea too..if you didn't help I don't think me and Kartik could have pulled this..so thank you!"Naira said

"Haa Chachi Naira is correct and I am sorry that I didn't believe in the first itself.I blindly trusted that rhea when she said you pushed Naira when I knew you could never do that to my Naira..I should have trusted you first..!"Kartik said

"All I want is that nothing happen to my family!We all went through so much together and I wish we will stay happy!"Suhasini said.

"Haa Maa..I hope so too!"Manish said.

***************

Naira has made Akshu too sleep and she placed her in her crib.

"I missed you so much Akshu..I can't even explain how much I missed you..I am sorry I left you for some time..I wish I was with you,your bhai and your papa but I couldn't be..!"Naira said to Akshu getting emotional.

Kartik who came inside the room saw Naira speak to Akshu.

"Naira.."He said and Naira turned back and saw him.

She stood up and he saw her teary eyes.He came towards her and hugged her.

"Bas Naira bas..Everything is good now!Stop worrying and you will never leave us again"He said

"How can you be so sure Kartik?What if something bad happens again huh?I don't want to leave you or our kids..!"Naira said crying.

"Naira please remove these negative thoughts from your mind!Please don't think like this"He said wiping her tears.

"I can't live without you Kartik..Next time if something like this happens it is better to die..!"Naira said but Kartik placed his hand on her mouth.

"Shut up!I told you not to say such things!Why are you repeating it again and again Naira?"He asked

"I am sorry Kartik..I just don't want anything bad to happen to us or our family..I want to live the rest of my live with you only and grow old with you!"Naira said hugging him.

"Naira whatever happens next we will face it together..I will never leave you or let anything bad happen to you..trust me"He said cupping her face.

Naira nodded wiping her tears and he kissed on her forehead.

****************

"Naira I am going to office now!I will see you in the evening!"Kartik said

Before Naira could even say something Kartik left in hurry.

"This Mendak!He is always in a hurry!"Naira said to herself.

After Kartik left Naira went to her and Kartik's room.

Naira saw a file on the bed.She picked it up and saw what it was.

"Kartik Bhi naa..!He left this file and he has a meeting in an hour!He always does this!"Naira said to herself

She picked up her phone and called him but Kartik was not answering.