chapter 10 : kartik says no to kaira's anniversary

Hey guys I published a new Kaira book called "Falling For You" Please do check it out and vote❤️❤️

*********************

"Gayu can you please take Naira to our room?I need to deal with a few things here!"Kartik said

Gayu happily nodded as she knew Kartik had it with this Rhea and her so called Bua.

"Naira come with me..!"Gayu said.Naira looked at Kartik once and he signaled her to go with a smile.

She nodded with a small smile and went upstairs along with Gayu.

"This is my last warning!Stay away from me,my kids and MY NAIRA!If anyone tries to harm her or try to do something against her I won't tolerate it!Keep that in your mind carefully!"Kartik Warned.

**************

"Naira I am sorry!"Gayu said as they came into Kartik and Naira's room

"Why..I mean aap..aap Sorry kyu bol rahe hai?"Naira asked in confusion.

"Woh...." Gayu spoke but Kartik cut her off.

"Gayu, I think maa was calling you. Naira, I will get Akshu and come!"Kartik said

"I will come back in a minute Naira!"Gayu said and went out. Kartik also went downstairs.

"Gayu wait!"Kartik stopped her.

"Haa?"she said

"Actually we will have to make Naira remember everything slowly. We can stress her out, by telling everything at once. She doesn't remember anything."Kartik said.

"Okay Kartik!"Gayu replied and went down.

At the night Naira was sleeping, and Kairav slept beside her, Akshu in the crib. Kartik entered his room and looked at Naira and then at Kairav and Akshu. He slowly walked towards Naira and sat down beside her.

"Bhagwaan ji, aap aise kyu karte ho humare saath. Pehle se, kitni saare cheezein hui, aur main Naira se durr raha. I can't even imagine my life without her. Kyu baar baar humein ek modd par laakar khada dete ho, kyu humein alag kar dete ho. Neither can I live without my Naira, nor can she. Pehle shubham ke waqt, we got separated. Phir Kairav ke waqt bhi. Why are you so unfair to us Bhagwaan ji? I love my Naira so much, I really love her more than anyone else. These few months without her, only I know how hard were they for me. I knew my Naira is there, she can't leave me and go, but even when she is back, everything isn't fine yet. Kyu humein baar baar humari pyaar ki pariksha deni padti hai? I really can't live without Naira! I love her, I love her so much!"Kartik said himself and kissed Naira's forehead before going to sleep.

Little did he know Naira was hearing him. She felt different when Kartik was around. She kept battling with her mind with what was happening with her, but she felt happy to know that Kartik was there with her.

***************

Kartik was looking at his and Naira's pictures and reliving their memories.

Till then he saw the bracelet they had gifted each other, with their initials. He picked it up and smiled as he remembered about it.

Naira entered their room and saw Kartik with that bracelet. She looked at it confusingly, as she felt she had seen it before. She tried to remember about it, but everything just blackened out in front of her eyes.

"This is the bracelet we both had gifted each other!"Kartik spoke as he saw Naira.

"If you don't want to wear it, I won't force you."He added and was going to close the box, but Naira stopped him.

She took the bracelet from him and wore it. Kartik smiled looking at her.

"Thank you Naira!"He said and Naira smiled back at him.

"Come let's go down?"Kartik asked and Naira nodded.

She still kept trying to figure out where she had seen that bracelet, but couldn't remember.

As they both came downstairs, Rhea looked at them, and got jealous as she saw Kartik holding Naira's hand.

"I need to keep them away from each other. Rhea think of something!"She said herself.

"Kitne pyaare lagte hain yeh dono ek saath!"Gayu said and Rhea stared at her.

"Kisi bhi bahar vale ki nazar un par nahi hona chahie!"Gayu said looking at rhea

"Mumma, papa!"Kairav came down.

"Haa Kairav? Kya hua?"Kartik asked.

"Papa, I have a plan! Let us all go for a picnic tomorrow!"Kairav said excitedly.

"No!"Kartik said.

"Please papa! It's your and mumma's anniversary tomorrow na! And we haven't gone anywhere since so long." Kairav insisted

Hearing Kairav speak about their anniversary, he started remembering about their previous anniversary celebrations.

But Kartik was scared.

"Kairav we will not go anywhere and that is final!"Kartik said firmly

But he didn't want to go.

"Kairav, I said na! We are not going anywhere!"Kartik said sternly and went to his room.

"I am sorry Kairav I can't! I got my Naira after so long. Last time jo hua, uske baad toh bilkul bhi nahi! Meri jaan hai woh, I can't lose her!"Kartik said himself.

Naira looked at Kartik and then at Kairav who was really sad. She couldn't see them like that. She went behind Kairav as he went to his room.

"Kairav!"She called as she entered.

"Mumma, please aap papa ko manao na! We all can go for picnic. Please mumma!"Kairav said.

"Only on one condition!"Naira said

"What?"Kairav asked.

"Smile first! I will talk to papa, okay?"Naira said and Kairav smiled and hugged her.

"Mumma mujhe pata hai papa aapko mana nahi karenge! Aapki baat zaroor maanenge woh!"Kairav said

"I will talk to him, don't worry!"Naira said smiling.

-------------

PRECAP - Naira tries to convince Kartik!

*******************

Hey guys!

Hope y'all enjoyed the chapter.

Do vote and comment!

~ Sahi & Nida :)❤️