Press

It has been a week now and the Aizawa-Yamada family has had to stay inside. No going to work, and no searching for Touya.
"Ver" Aizawa sighs, "it's your turn to check the mail." Vera snaps her head up "But-"
"No buts."
"Okay papa"
She is currently wearing a large black sweater that she stole from Shouta, and spanks. Reaching over to him, she takes his scarf and puts it on. "Mine" she mumbles with her face stuffed in the scarf.

Trudging over to the door, she slipped on slides and opened it to see a hoard of people. They started shouting at her things like,

' your pro hero present mics daughter right?

' I've never heard him so mad before, what happened?'

Vera decided to ignore them as she pushed passed them. This was until she heard a question that ticked her off.

'What could have happened for him to make such an idiotic mistake like leaving the mic on?'

She snapped her head around and grabbed the man by the collar. "Say what you want and spread rumors, I could care less. But you made it personal when you decide to call my father an idiot!" She raises her voice at him. The guy shoves his camera in her face with a smirk. " So you are his daughter?" He says more than asks.

"So what of it? It's been public for a while, I just don't cause drama."
The man played back a recording of Hizashi yelling. "Todoroki huh?" He raised and eyebrow at her. She simply stares at him, unamused. It now becomes apparent that she was exhausted. Her face was paler than usual if that was possible, and she had huge eyebags. The truth was she was just as bad as Shouta. "Oh, he must have caused a ruckus" the man remarks with a sly smile. She drops him back on the ground and he stumbles back.

Walking over to the mail box, she sees a letter inside. At this point only two or three reporters were left. 'Sneakily' he filmed over her shoulder to see what it was. Unfortunately for him, Vera noticed and yanked his camera away. "I know I will regret this later, but if I give you a piece of random information that I know, will you leave?" They all nod vigorously as she sighs. Raising the camera to her face, she speaks in her usual soft voice. "I made it into class 1a, lucky you, you got the news before my dad" The man rolls his eyes at her sarcasm and takes his camera back. As the man opens his mouth to keep talking, a female reporter interferes.

"Let's not test her patience, she is literally related to a famous pro hero. There's no doubt in my mind that she's strong." Vera smiles at the woman kindly "thanks." The older woman nods and as the all begin to walk away the man asks one last question.

"Who is your mother?" He asks in an annoyingly loud voice. "First of all, leave" She pauses to glare at him as he waits in suspense, thinking he will get the answer he wants. However, he got a not so happy finger. "None of your business."