2- Different roads

I was calming down by being hugged by kokichi it felt nice, for some reason i wanted to stay like that a little longer but----- sadly i couldn't 😐

"Awww two lovebirds already!? Were just beginning" monokuma pops out of nowhere. I quickly get out of kokichis embrace and act as if we weren't hugging i looked at him and he had a tiny blush.... CUTE! "Well at least you kids are making this game more entertaining" i then snapped out of it "what game? I ain't playing your game!"
"Huh!? Did i hear correctly what do you mean your not playing! you have to! IT'S A RULE!" Monokuma gets after me.

"I meant what i said! Im not participating in your game!" I yell in his face both of us start arguing and yelling while kokichi just laughs in the background "what's so funny" monokuma asks "nothing" he replies. "Ugh u kids are annoying I'm leaving but u better start killing!" He then disappears.

"I said im not playing your game!
Ugh can u believe him!?"

Kokichi stays silent for awhile "(y/n) im sorry to have heard about ur parents, but you really are an interesting person, but i see we have different plans" kokichi says

"What do you mean??" I say confused

"What i mean is i am participating in this game and i agree with monokuma" what scared me is that he looked serious of what he said.

"What are you insane you wanna kill each other! You wanna lose your friends!?"

"Friends? Pff none of these people are my friends plus this game could actually be interesting if some killings start happening but apparently you and me think differently" he gives me an intense stare.

Just when i was warming up to him.... He's crazy!... BUT I LOVE IT! It fills me with so much thrill!GAMES ON! I could beat him at his own game! I feel this sense of excitement through my body.

"So what your saying is your thinking of surviving this right?" I smirk.

"Yes" he replies

"What if me made a bet" i raise my eyebrow

"What kind of bet?"

"A bet were i save everyone and a bet were you win this game" he looked confused but i continued explaining. "If i get to save everyone you get to tell me more about yourself and if you win then you'll be the last one standing in this killing game how's that?"

"Wait so you just wanna get to know me?" He says confused

"Yes"

"Huh!? Why get to know me?? There's so many better things to bet and all you wanna do is get to know me!!?" he said

"Is there something wrong with getting to know you?" He stays silent "there's nothing wrong i just wanna get to know you much better yeah maybe your a crazy bastard but i don't mind" but that's what i like. I say those last words in my head.

"Fine i accept this challenge i know im gonna win" both of us shake hands with evil grins on our faces. He thinks he's so cocky but to could beat that way cuz im not losing this!

After that bet i spend the rest of that afternoon looking around the school and checking everything out and getting to know everybody.

Timeskip to nighttime~

Night had arrived and i was in my room practically doing nothing. I was just sad that all of this was happening i didn't wanna participate in a killing game. I randomly started thinking of kokichi and our bet "he's crazy" i say as i smiled to myself. Why am i even hear in the first place tho?? I suddenly get flashbacks and remembered. The ultimate hunt?? That's why im here! I got kidnapped by some random people while i was walking around the street and suddenly i woke up here!? Was i really that slow to get kidnapped! I whine.

*knock knock*

I hear some knocks coming from the door and get nervous. Am i already gonna get killed! Noooooo im to young to die! No i could do this! im pretty sure is just someone who needs something hahahahaha, i laugh sarcastically to make myself feel better. But then again why would someone come to my room in the middle of the night? It's 3am in the morning! Ok I'll just open the door and-

I open the door slowly with my shaky hands and there was nobody??? Huh? I step outside my room and look around but still nobody. I decided to walk around during night time something that's not allowed in the rules but at that moment i didn't care so as i was walking i saw one of the doorknobs of someones room opening. I got alerted so i hid to see who it was. Kokichi!?? What the hell is he doing out of his room during night time! He looked around to see if anybody was there and simply got out of his room and left. I followed because i wanted to see what he was up to.

"Who's there i know your following me" he said

Oh crap!? Did he find out that's it me!? No way- i hear his footsteps coming from behind me i cover my mouth to not make a sound.

"Huh? (Y/n)? Why are u following me"

"Uh why did you follow me!" I get up from the bush i was hiding and turn the tables.

"Geez i didn't expect you to be a stalker" he smirks

"Huh!? Im not a stalker!" I yell

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not!"

"Yes you are"

"No im not!"

Yes you are"

"No-"

"What the hell!?" Monokuma comes out of nowhere like always and yells "what the hell are u kids doing outside it's the middle of the night for god sake! Your suppose to be asleep!!"

"Uhhh" i say awkwardly "she's the one who followed me" he points at me. How dare he sell me out! "Go to your rooms right know!" He gets after us and we both leave together. "This is all your fault!" I blame it on him knowing that i was the one that decided to follow him...

"Huh!? How is it my fault if u just minded your own business and have not followed me we wouldn't have gotten into this mess!"

"Grrr" we both growl at each other like mad dogs. Once we Both arrived at our rooms we got inside and slammed our doors really loud.

"What the hell! Don't be slamming my doors! Geez this kids" Monokuma whines.