13- Kokichi

Previously on the lastest chapter you went on a date with kaito, but sadly you had to reject him because you're true feelings belong to kokichi....

"Alright im ready kokichi!"

As i leave kaito behind i felt guilt because he really did try his best to change my mind. But in the end i really just liked him as a friend, maybe if he kept trying for a very long time i really would have fallen for him deeply. I mean any girl would (maki?).

I know it was already the afternoon, it was around 4pm. I still went looking for kokichi so i went to knock on his room.

*knock* *knock* *knock*

No answer

There was no answer i was confused because he did say he wanted me to give him a chance? Where was he? I move the door knob opening the door and yeah i was right he wasn't in his room. Wait why was his door opened?  Forget about it! ima go look for him somewhere else!

I looked for him in the cafeteria, he wasn't there. I looked for him in the gym, he wasn't there. I looked for him outside he wasn't there. I looked for him in the buildings that were open he still wasn't there!. WHERE WAS HE??? I looked for him for about 30 minutes and i couldn't find him.... Could this mean? No no it can't be! I started running back to his room.

Once i got there i open his door really hard without even knocking. When i opened his door he was just in his room eating a lollipop sitting down on his couch.

"Kokichi!?" I say surprised but since i came in, in such a hurry i fell down face front to the floor.

"Ow" i say touching my face as i get up.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA" kokichi laughed as he saw me fall down like an idiot.

"What's so funny!" I say in a mad tone💢

"Why did you come in such a hurry? Also did the date with kaito go well?" He asked

"I thought that you might've... Forget about it! The date did go well-" before i got to finish my sentence kokichi interrupted.

"It did? Well than why are you here" he looks away from me.

" you didn't even let me finish! What I meant is it did go well, but in the end I rejected him, because the truth is I have fee-"

"You have feelings for me?" He interrupts again

"Gosh kokichi can you stop interrupt- oh yes i do... Wait... HOW DO YOU KNOW!?" I say shocked

"Well it was pretty obvious dummy"

"Really? I question

"Yes" he replies

"Well- i uh wanna go in date with you!" I say with half of my face looking red.

"Nah" he replies

"Wait why!?"

"Im kidding" he smiles

"You!" 💢

"Then let's go on a date" he says

"Really!?"

"Yes now come with me since i said i was gonna invite you on a date" he gets up from his couch to grab a hold of my hand as we walk to i don't know where he was leading me.

5 minutes later~

We arrived in the cafeteria

But the weird thing was that there was only one table set up with a candle in the middle and there was also flowers around the table. This scenerio looked straight up from a romantic movie!

"Kokichi did you prepare this?" I ask

"No" he says in a serious tone

"😐" my face

"That was a lie" he smiles once again.

"You really gotta stop lying to me because one day ima think you don't like me" i say

"I don't" he says

"Wait so?"

"That was also a lie" kokichi says once again

"KOKICHI YOU!" 💢

"Take a seat" he moves the chair for me to sit down i go madly to sit down trying to ignore his absurd lies. He then pushes my chair in like a gentleman.

"Oh (y/n) don't get mad at me i prepared all this for you because i like you" kokichi says trying to sweeten me up.

"Fine but don't come at me with you're lies!"

"Alright I'll stop lying" he says while he has a big grin on his face.

(Im pretty sure that's a lie to) i roll my eyes.

Kirumi comes out of nowhere bringing the food we wanted? Ok so is the cafeteria becoming a restaurant now? I mean he did take advantage of the time we have since we're trapped in here. Also why is kirumi the chef??

"Did you tell kirumi to make us food?"

"Well yes she is the ultimate maid after all, anyways eat you're pasta it sure looks delicious" he looks at it with a hungry face.

"Why did you get a salad?" I question him

"Well i gotta maintain my shape and stay healthy" he claims

I raise an eyebrow up unconvinced "yeah right! Healthy my ass i just saw you the other day eating chips and candy while playing video games 😐"  i say

"What are you talking about? I wasn't eating such junk food i was eating an apple yesterday"

"I thought you weren't gonna lie!" I say mad again

"I said i wasn't gonna lie? i never said that" he says

Ugh he's such a pain why do i like him again? Right i fell for his stupid lies, cute face, and mischievous personality.

I just start eating my pasta and oh men! Was it good! I love pasta! How did he know though? Eh whatever, i continue to eat

After 15 minutes later we both finished our food and man was i stuffed!

"Are you satisfied?" He asks

"Yes!" I say it so EXITED

"Im glad i could fufill you're wishes but i wanna do more" he says as he gets up from the chair and comes closer to me

"(Y/n) do you wanna come to my room?" He questions with a smirk

I start blushing thinking of crazy scenarios in my head. As i was to busy thinking of such things out of nowhere the inner com starts talking.

"Everybody go the gym meet me there!" Monokuma says through the inner com....

What did he want this time?