10- Trouble

"I -I -I like you (y/n)" kaito let out with half of his face super red.... my eyes widened as I heard those words out of his mouth I was just left there standing in shock. Kaito likes me? Wait a minute... wait so if kaito likes me then kokichi likes me too? No way both of them can't like me at the exact same time! But I like kokichi not kaito, well I mean I've always just thought of kaito as a friend and nothing more, yes he's an amazing person he's sweet, he's bright, he's the literal sunshine that shines so bright that i can't help but look away.... No i don't like kaito right? I only like kokichi right? Oh god.... What am i gonna do!!

"Uh (y/n)?" Kaito looks at me concerned

"I uh kaito i can't answer you right know so give me some time to think! Bye gotta go!" I leave running leaving kaito behind. Im sorry i couldn't give you an answer kaito is just im so confused right know!

Timeskip~

*snores*

"WAKE UP! IT'S MORNING!" monokuma appers out of nowhere waking me up by hitting me with pillows.

"Five more minutes please" i whine under the covers.

"You little punk who do you think you are! You young kids have no respect for you elders! You don't even need sleep you already have enough energy because you're young so WAKE UP!" monokuma yells right in my ear that i get so annoyed causing me to get up from bed and yell back in his face.

"Im AWAKE YOU STUPID BEAR!geez now if you can excuse yourself so i can get dressed!"

"Geez no respect at all no respect at-

"GET OUT!" I kick him out of my dorm all triggered."Ugh what a drag" i start changing into my usual clothes feeling bummed. I go into my restroom and take a look at myself in the mirror, starting to ask myself 'what did i get myself into!?' Until just yesterday it sounded as if kokichi liked me but then it turns out he isn't the only that likes me but kaito as well! What am i gonna do im so confused! I had already made up my mind yesterday that I was going to confess to kokichi but has my plan changed?....

I was right infront of my door ready to see what was gonna happen next but little did i know that i was gonna be even more confused than ever before.

I went to the cafeteria during the morning but half of everyone was there and the other half wasn't??? What the heck? "Why isn't anybody here?" I question kibo who was one of the ones that was there

"Well it seems everyone is at there own labs they all seem to have there own things going on so we just decided to change the schedule for today since they wanted to do their own things"

"Own things?" I ask

"Yeah" he replies

"So what are you doing here and you guys as well!?" I point to rantaro, and ryoma

"Well my lab isn't opened remember? I don't remember my talent so as long as i don't remember i don't know what my lab would even be, plus monokuma says my lab can't be opened" rantaro says slightly disappointed.

"And you?" I look at ryoma

"Well there really isn't anything to do in my lab i don't even see the purpose for even anything" ryoma says

"Of course" i reply

"Well then that leaves me ima go to my own lab as well see you guys" i wave them goodbye as i head to my lab. My lab was located right next to kaede lab because she was the ultimate pianist leaving me the ultimate singer so yeah basically our music rooms were right next to each other. Anytime we wanted we could go to each others lab because there was a door in between our labs so yeah it was pretty cool.

As i arrive at my lab i see a paper under my door i pick up and start reading.

'Come to kaito lab'

"Huh?" I say "why should i go to kaito lab?wait is it because he wants an answer already!?? Crap im not ready to give him an answer yet! Screw it im not going!.... No maybe i should go or maybe it's not what i think it is right? Oh god dammit of course it is what i think it is but i told him im not ready to answer him yet! Im not going!

A few minutes later

You know what it doesn't hurt to go see what he wants.... So that's that im on my way to kaito's lab because my curiosity got the best of me. Just when i thought that i could go to my lab by realising my stress ima go get even more stressed trust me.

Meanwhile inside kaito lab (no ones pov)

"Kaito i know you confessed to (y/n)" kokichi says as he looks at kaito in the eyes

"What are you talking about!? No i didn't!" Kaito avoids looking into kokichi eyes.

"Oh trust me kaito im a liar myself so i know when someone's lying and you're lying right now"

"Uh- no im not!"

"You just lied again geez you're really not a good liar aren't you?" Kokichi teases kaito "well just to let you know i already confessed to (y/n) meaning i did it first!"

"Wait you did!??" Kaito expression changes into a worried look

"Yes i even kissed her"

"Your lying!" Kaito starts to get flustered by kokichi teasing

"But im not"

"Oh shut up you said your a liar yourself and you're saying it while having a big grin on your face i don't believe anything that comes out of you're mouth you liar!"

"Im a liar kaito!? Well guess what you're a liar for lying about confessing to (y/n) i heard you well and square! two even add more i saw you two during the night! She of course ran away meaning she doesn't like you!" Kokichi yells getting now flustered.

"Well she said she needs time to think and i am giving her time to think so it doesn't mean a no! What has she even said a word to you!?" Kokichi stays silent "yeah you see she probably doesn't even like you!" Kaito now is the one with a big grin. Suddenly kokichi pounces on kaito making them fall in the floor, both of them start fighting like little kids.

"(Y/n) likes me! So give up!" Kokichi says on top of kaito but then kaito flips him over making him be the top.

"No she likes me! So you give up!"

"I won't give up on her! Because she likes me!" Kokichi exclaims

"Well im not giving her up so easy! So get ready for a real fight!" That's when you barged into the room

"Uh- sorry for interrupting!" You come in shocked but close the door as soon as possible leaving all red.

Back to you pov

"What the hell is going!? Am i the one overthinking a lot!? Maybe i got it all wrong and kaito and kokichi are-"