8- Trying out something new

Once i wake up from my nap i get ready put my training clothes on and i head out to the gymnasium. I decided that today was gonna be the day i finally start working out, going along with a diet of course! I felt really insecure about my body making me feel fat so i wanted to do this for myself! I wanted to finally be able to do something just wait mom I'll make you proud! I do myself a ponytail and go off with confidence.

As i got there i looked around for gym equipment so i went to the storage room and there was everything i needed. I first started trying my hardest to lifting weights but i could nearly even carry the 15 pound ones, i then did jumping jacks. Moving forward i did some mountain climbers, planks, crunches, and last but not least squats. My attempt was to do a 100 squats Everyday! (tip it actually helps your butt grow)

"97,98, 99.... 100!" I fall to the ground running out of breath of feeling so tired

"(Y/n) you have a nice ass" i get up quickly turning around to see who said that

"Huh!? Why is it that every where i go you seem to always be there!you following me or something!?" I question kokichi

"Why would i follow you more like your following me, who knows maybe it's because i find you as an interesting person im not so sure why but you always tend to grab my attention"

" geez your so ridiculous just leave me alone im working out right know so im kinda off busy"

"Did someone say working out?" Kaito comes out of nowhere

"Why is it that both of you are always on my tail" 😐 all i ask for is to be left alone having a calming day..

"(Y/n) if you wanted to work out so badly why didn't you ask me i work out in the mornings as well we should workout toge-" kaito gets interrupted by kokichi

"Yeah we should work out only me and you (y/n)" kokichi just ingores kaito suggestion

"Huh what about me!!?" Kaito gives a bad stare at kokichi

"I didn't know you worked out in the mornings kaito my bad but it sounds like a-" wait a minute it would be a great idea but then if it's gonna be me kaito and kokichi then both of them will end up getting in fights i don't wanna be involved im not so sure if i should agree or not.... "Uh well-" i re- thought my choices.

"It's fine if you don't wanna work out with me i was gonna suggest if you'd prefer to work out with me during the night along with suichi and maki roll but if you don't want to then i can't make you" kaito says slightly disappointed i felt bad seeing him sad but i finally gave in.

"You know what then i will join!" I say determined.

"Wait really!?" Kaito expression went from sad to happy in seconds

"Yes..."

"Well then since (y/n) is joining then i will to" kokichi looks at me with a smile then back at kaito

"Ugh fine whatever well see you guys in the night i got some errands to do" kaito leaves off waving goodbye not even a few moments later monokuma pops out of nowhere like usual and starts nagging us about why we haven't killed each other yet and goes crazy. It was just so absurd he was just a teensy tiny little bear what could he ever do? I thought to myself.

Meawhile after monokuma also left with a bad behavior. There was me and kokichi alone... We stayed silent for a few minutes but i wanted to break that silence to have a nice NORMAL conversation that's when i finally decided to speak.

"Kokichi do you wanna hang out?" I wait for his respond meanwhile he stays quiet for a couple of seconds

"No" he replies.... I felt sad when i heard him say that

"So what do you wanna do?" He questions

"Oh but i thought-"

"I lied i do wanna hang out with you" he giggles walking infront of me

"You jerk!" I catch up to him. Both of us walk all around the campus, not even paying attention where we're going. We end up in the going alone in the movie room...

"What movie do you wanna watch?" Kokichi looked around for some movies

"Im fine with anything" i state

"Fine then let's watch a horror movie"
The movie we were gonna watch was (Insidious 1 highly recommend i literally shit my pants watching this)

We were 20 minutes into the movie and i was already getting scared like there was already two jumpscares, yeah i do kinda love horror movies but in the end im always scared to go to sleep by myself... There was an upcoming jumpscare as soon as it pop up i jumped. Kokichi then started laughing at me

"Hey it's not funny! i don't get how you don't find this scary" i comment

"Well if you put it that way we're in a worse situation, if you want (y/n) you could come cuddle with me"

I look at him with a blush while starting my way to get close to him. I put my head in his chest while cuddling right onto him.

Timeskip~

I literally shitted myself throughout the whole entire movie but at some point i was getting pretty tired. I think the reason why i felt tired was because i felt sore from all the work out i did today but that didn't change the fact i still needed to do way more later. I didn't even realize myself falling asleep, that i really did fall asleep on kokichi chest but i felt down to his tights. I was in such a deep sleep that i couldn't even feel a thing....

Kokichi looked at your lips and at that moment he remembered kaito did the exact same thing but this wasn't entirely the same because this time he wanted to make a move, his eyes had a look of tenderness when he looked at you. He leaned closer and closer until his lips touched yours....

Next chapter " A problem "