That Ghost 8

" Run Fluke Run" Fluke ran so fast, sweats are slowly dripping from his forehead. His knees are slowly aching because of the wound, but he needs to run.
Ohm is chasing him. He hears Ohm's devil laughs as he chases after him. Fluke heart is beating so fast. He could not believe that The man He loved was the one who killed His friends.

"You can't escape Fluke, No one will save you here. " Fluke heard, Still running, he looked behind him. There he saw Ohm raising his hands and He did not realize that a trap had fallen on him.

"Please Ohm, Let me go-- Please- don't--- don't hurt me Please" Fluke Pleads, he can't escape now.

"I will never hurt you Fluke, I love you so much and I will do everything just to get you back"

Ohm  was about to approach Fluke but Someone suddenly hit him in the back.

Fluke looked at the man who had helped him, He could not believe what he saw.

  "O -- Ohm-- ?

Fluke woke up because of the volume of his alarm clock, he touched his cheek when he felt something wet on his cheek.

"Ohm" He whispered.

"Why do I always dream of the person chasing me"

"Stay away from him" Fluke looked around,
"Save Yourself, He's a Liar"
He heard again, the voice that had been whispering to him.

"Who are you?"

"Stay away from him Fluke"

"Who are you??" He shout but no one answered.

"WHO ARE YOU? PLEASE"  he asked again crying. 

"Fluke dear what happen?" Earth asked. They heard Fluke shout and went immediately to his room to check if his okay.

"Weird dreams?" Sammy asked. Fluke nods as an answer. Fluke look at them

"Where's Prem?"

All his Friends look to each other.

"Prem is gone" Pine answer

"What do you mean?"

" He--- he died"

"What? Pine stop joking please"

"Pine is right. Prem is gone.. We don't know what happen... We We saw him lying on the ground bathing with his own blood" Mix said caressing Pine's back.

" Nooo" Fluke's shake his head.

"Fluke our Friend is gone" Earth said and hugged him.

~~~~~

They are all in the cemetery. They hugged their own bodies as they watched Prem's coffin slowly being lowered.

"I'm gonna miss you Prem" Del whispered who is now hugging Sammy.

Fluke felt the cold wind as if the wind had whispered to him. He heard Prem's cry, His plea.

"Let's go home, it's like it's raining" Don said. They all hid and followed Don to the car.

Fluke turned to Prem's grave again, He saw Prem crying while looking at him.

  "Be careful Fluke" Prem whispered.

Fluke is now in the building where Prem jumped.

"Fluke"

Fluke turned to the speaker.

"P'Ohm" he whispered and ran to Ohm to hug Him.

"Prem is gone. He left us" Fluke complained to Ohm.

"Shhh. I know Prem is happy now in the heaven " He whispered to Fluke and showing his horrible smile. He pushed Fluke softly and kissed him on the Forehead.

"Stop crying Fluke" he whispered and wiped the tears that flowed down Fluke's cheek.

"I promise You I will not leave You" said Ohm.

"I don't know why Prem ended His life. If He had a problem I hope He told us so We could help Him" Fluke said that Now They were sitting on the floor.

"Fluke don't think about what happened to Prem. I don't want to see you hurt" Ohm said.

   Stay away from him Fluke. Stay away from him. He's a bad person-- a killer

Fluke awoke to the voice that whispered to him. It was Prem's voice. Fluke is still in the building. Fluke looked around. He saw two people. He could not discern who they were so he gradually approached them.

His eyes widened as He knew who They were.

Ohm and Prem.

"Impostor" Prem shouted

"Fluke  will never love you, He will never love you. He only love Ohm not you DEEN" Prem added

"Really? I will kill all of you I will take your souls in exchange for my resurrection. And when I am resurrected, Fluke and I will be together" smiling Deen said in Ohm's form.

"I'm not Deen anymore, I'm Ohm" Deen/Ohm smiled foolishly.

"Goodbye Prem" was Deen/Ohm's last words and pushed Prem into the building. Deen/Ohm looked down at the building, he smiled when he saw Prem bathed in his own blood.

Fluke woke up again, He looked Again around the building,  it was dark, No One is here. It's only him.

"Fluke"

"Prem"

"He's a bad man Fluke. Stay away from him. He killed me. Please Stay away from him. Save our other friends too"  Prem whispered.

-------

I'm so sorry for the late late lateeeeeee update 😫😫😫