That Ghost 4

I stared at my friends who are now talking through their eyes.

"Do they have a problem?" Ohm asked me as he noticed that my friends are being weird.  I looked at him and smiled, I held His hand.

"Get used to them Ohm"

I looked again at my friends who were now also looking at me. I raised an eyebrow at them.

"Fluke, why did you mentioned Ohm's name?" Del asked with a mixture of nervousness

"Fluke, if you feel anything right now, you can share it with Us"   a worried Samantha said.

Earth came up to me and hugged me.

"Fluke, have you taken your medicine yet?" Earth pressed his palm to my forehead and looked at my face.

I stood and I looked at them one by one.

"What are you saying? I do not understand . If You are hiding something from me say it already " I yelled at them

Earth pulled me back to sit. I now look at Ohm who is next to Earth while frowning. Ohm stood up and approached me and hugged me. I hugged him too.

"Ohm! I can't understand my friends"

"Shhhh" He said to me as he patted my back.

"Fluke, what happen to you?" asked earth.

" I should be the one to ask you what happened to you, All of you" I looked at them one by one.

"Fluke, it's all about Ohm" I looked at Prem.

"What about him?"

"Is Ohm here now?" Del. I nodded in response.

"Is that the Ghost you see?" He asked me again as He showed Ohm's picture. I nodded again in response.

They looked at each other again and I could see in their eyes the fear and shock.

"Ohm is next to me now" I said.

"Don't you remember who and what Ohm was in your life?" Samantha asked me.

I clenched my fist and frowned. I do not know what they are saying.

Who is Ohm?

I close my eyes. I have no idea who is  Ohm and what his role in my life. All I know is that, he is a ghost whose soul has not yet calmed down. A ghost asking for help from me. A handsome ghost who always smiles. A ghost with  dimple. A ghost that when you smile you will be fascinated. A ghost that I want to be with me forever.

"Ohm is your fiancee" I looked at Earth now "He died five years ago due to a car accident" he added. I wonder, if he is my fiancee why I do not remember him?

"You lost your memory." Prem, who was looking at me seriously, said, "When you found out that Ohm was dead on arrival, We went  to the hospital where he was taken. You were crying. Until his last day arrived. You locked yourself in the room. We tried to help you to ease the pain but your ignoring us. You tried to kill yourself but fortunately we stopped you right away. Until we found out you were in the hospital also due to a car accident  We thought you would also disappear but we were so happy when you lived that just when you woke up You did not recognize us. There we found out you have Amnesia "narrated By Prem.

I did not realize that my tears were already dripping. I can't explain How I feel right now.

"Why did you just tell me this now?Five years ago but I don't even know anything about my past, What kind of friends are you?" I slowly got on my knees. I was held in my head as the memories I forgot gradually came back.

    "I Love You So Much Piak"

    "I really love you too P 'Mi"

   "How many children do you want Piak?" Ohm looked at me foolishly As He said that to me.
    "We will do it now"

My vision is blurred because of my tears. I also held my chest, I could not breathe properly, until I heard their shout and I don't know what happen next.

Ohm's Pov

I looked at the  person lying in the hospital today. I smiled secretly.

"You will be mine again" I whispered to myself. I have loved him for a long time. Ready To do everything for him but the destiny does not agree with me. I died in a car accident.

   "N'Ohm, how is N'Fluke? Are you sure you've got His heart?"
  He asked me. I turned to her and smiled mischievously.

   "Yes, especially now that He remembers me. He will come with me. We will be together. Just wait"

    "Make sure you get Fluke's soul. His soul is yours and his body is mine."

"What is your Plan?" He asked me again. "I also want you to take the heart of his friends so that we can collect more souls and bodies that can be used by our other friends who have also died and want to return to earth"

"Just wait. All our Plans with them will come true, As long as my dearest Fluke goes to me, If I did not get him when I was alive I will make sure we will be together this time"

I look back at the person I love the most.

   "You're mine again" and I laughed

I will not regret that I sided with the devil. I made the right decision to side with it and Because of  her I can also love the person I love dearly.

=====

=====

Sorry for the late update. I'm really busy but this Saturday I will update again 😭😭🙏🙏

What do you think?
Any thoughts?