That Ghost 7

Jong felt someone hit him in the back so he immediately released Fluke. He looked behind him. His eyes widened at what he saw, a hammer flew.

"O-Ohm" Fluke whispered.

because of Jong's Fear he immediately ran away. He could not believe the hammer flew.

Ohm approached Fluke and hugged him. You Can See In His Eyes the Anger and Want to Kill.

    Get ready for me I will kill You bastard.

Ohm helped Fluke to stand . He Can See how flawless Fluke's chest  in front of him. He couldn't help but to drool on its smooth chest.

Fluke took the jacket from his bag. and wore It to cover His Body. His knees were still shaking, he could not believe he was almost raped.

Fluke Point of view

I did not tell my friends what had happened to me earlier. I don't want them to worry about me. I got home to our apartment and There I met My friends laughing while watching.

"You are here" Earth

"We looked for you earlier but we could not find you" Prem

"Where are you going?" Sammy

"There is food there, Eat it if you're hungry" Earth

My Friends are worried about me that's why I love them so much. I don't want them to die. And for the first time I feel so scared.

I opened the door of my room and lay on the mattress. I keep looking on the ceiling and there I saw Ohm, smiling at me.

"You can share your problem with me Fluke" Ohm said, now Ohm sit beside Fluke, caressing his hair.

"Your hair is smooth and smell so nice " Ohm added.

Fluke just smiled. Fluke raised his hand and he touch Ohm's cheeks.

"Can you please smile to me Ohm"

Ohm smiled, Fluke's finger slowly running to where Ohms dimple located and he slowly pressing it.

"Your dimple is so cute Ohm, Ohm. Thank you for saving me earlier. I'm so scared, i can't believe Jong did that to me..... I- I don't know what to do earlier" Fluke said, scaping some tears in his eyes.

"I'm so scared-- what if what if Jong do that to me again ... How.. how can I save myself.. "

Ohm clenched his fist. His blood rising and He need to do something.

'Jong needs to pay.'

Ohm kissed Fluke's forehead and he wipe Fluke's tears.

"Sleep now Fluke" he whispered and Fluke's eyes slowly closed.

Ohm's Pov

I went back to our hideout. Until now I still do not lose the anger I felt.
No one can hurt the person I love. All those who hurt him will die.

I looked at someone tied up in jail. I looked at the person who caused me to stop being with the person I love.
I will never let him take Fluke from me again.

I poured the sand to wake him up.

"How are you?" I asked him.

"You idiot!!"

"Earlier,  the person we both love almost rape but because I was there. I saved him ... Don't worry, I already killed that person" Ohm smiled.

"Then did you know earlier I kissed him"

Ohm eyes releasing angry and Jealous emotions.

"And little by little he will also be mine"

"You jerk! you're such a jerk Deen ... When I get out of here .. I will bring you back to the place where you came from."

Deen laughed out loud. He slapped Ohm.

"If you can still be free. My decision to use your face is really right ... This face will be the reason for Fluke and I to be together again" Deen said with a laugh. He stood up and kicked Ohm in the abdomen.

" Deen. Give me back My body. You fucker"

I  just smiled. Fluke si Deen's property. Fluke is mine

+++++++

How was it?
Comment all your thoughts about this chapter and I'm sorry for the late update🙃

*Belated Happy Anniversary My Blue*