That Ghost 3

I have not seen Mr. Ghost for three days, maybe he already thought that I am not the person who can help him.

My friends and I are sitting one of the bleachers here at school because we are going to watch basketball. Honestly, I really don't want to watch basketball right now. I want to stay at the library to read books but since I have lazy and crazy friends they just dragged me here.

"Hi Fluke" I turned to the speaker. He's, Kao. He is the Captain in basketball. He is handsome but a little bit arrogant. I just smiled at him.

"I'm so happy because you are here." He said. I saw that he had taken a piece of flower from his bag and handed it to me.

"Thank you" I said smiling. I accepted it because I did not want to be rude in front of him.

"There we are Mr. Captain, your eyes are always on Fluke" I looked at Prem.

"He is the only thing I can see." He replied to Prem. He was still staring at me.

"I'm better than Fluke. I'm more beautiful than him" I heard Earth say.

"You just feel that Earth. Nothing can match the beauty of Fluke in my eyes" Kao replied to him. Earth stared at him.

"Ah Kao, go to your members maybe they are looking for you there" I smiled at him.

"I see you later, Fluke" he smiled before he left in front of me.

I looked at Earth with a frown. I know that Earth likes Kao so much. He always comes here to the basketball court just to see Kao. I presented the flower to Him.
He raised an eyebrow at me.

"This flower is for you. I don't want that anyway" I said. He accepted the flower.

"Are you sure that you don't want this flower anymore?" Earth asked me.

"Yes, beside I don't like Kao and I know that you like him" I stand up" I'm leaving and Find me on the library" I said.

I am here now in the library looking for a book about cooking, since I could not find anything I sat in the corner and leaned my head against the wall.

I took my cellphone and opened the YOUTUBE app. I'm just watching cartoons.
I looked around until my eyes widened at a man looking at me while smiling. He approached me.

"Hi Mr.Cute" I thought I would never see this handsome ghost again.  Where did he go? Why is he showing Me now? He leaned over me

"What are you doing here?" I asked him. I looked around first ,if  there were students, but because I was in the corner I could not see the students reading the book or sleeping on the tables.

"I just visited you at your school" He smiled at me. I noticed that he had something in his pocket.

   Flowers

"For you, I saw a man gave you  a flower earlier so I also want to give you a flower. You are beautiful as the flower I picked in our Garden" I accepted the flower that Mr.Ghost gave me and for the first time first time I blushed.

I looked at Ghost, who was so handsome.
"Where did you get this flower?" I asked him. He lay down on my lap and took My hand and He played It.

"In a big house. Because they have a lot of beautiful flowers. When I  saw the flower, I immediately remembered you. The flowers is so beautiful like you, " he smiled again. He had been smiling before. He always smile, didn't He know that every time he smiles, His dimple comes out?

"Then when I saw a man give you a flower, I immediately went to that house and took a flower to give to you as well" He added to what He said earlier.
"Thank you for this flower, " he smiled again.  Stop smiling Mr.Ghost I might fall with your dimples.

"What's your name?" His wrinkled come out of his forehead when I asked His name.

"I do not know, should we have names?"

I nodded

"We should have names, I'm Fluke" I introduced him. I was looking at my lap Because he was lying on my lap.

"Fluke? Your name is beautiful. Everything about you is beautiful"
Wow! Maybe when that ghost was still alive, maybe have lots of girlfriends. So sweet when he speak.

"I do not know what my name is Mr.Cute "

"Ohm"

"Ohm?"

"Yup, from now on, your name is Ohm, I'll call you Ohm" I told him.

I heard a sudden cough on the side So I looked up. I saw my friends again with raised eyebrows.

"She's going crazy again" Del

"Didn't you hear him mention Ohm?" Cooheart asked

"I heard he mentioned it, but I do not know why he mentioned it" Prem
"I was wondering why he mentioned Ohm again" Samantha

"We all know, isn't it Ohm and ----"

"What are you talking about there?" I asked my friends Because they had been whispering.

--------

Sorry for my grammar 😁
Thank you so much for reading 😊

Any Thoughts? 😁😁