That Ghost 5

I ran fast because I am being chased by a creature that I do not know What and Who because I cannot see his face.
I saw a small house. So I immediately went in there. As soon as I entered, I was immediately exposed to dust and bad smells. I started walking. I looked around My eyes  widened when I suddenly found something. I just shed my tears.

I saw My friends lying on the beds. I approached them one by one and there I realized they were dead.  I looked around a room where I heard a shout. I stood up and approached there, I peeked through the hole and there I saw myself lying, my hands and feet are tied while a man was holding my face.

"We are finally together again. You are mine now. No one can separate us anymore"

I awoke to the caresses I fell on my hands and feet. There I saw My friends worried about me. I can no longer hold back my tears, I do not want to lose my friends I love them so much. They are my Family.

I hugged them one by one and told them they were important to me. That no matter what happens I will fight for them.

  "You made us cry Fluke"

"I love you so much guys" I said crying to them while I was still hugging them. I want to tell them what I dreamed of but  I was afraid that they might be scared too.

"Are you hungry?" smiling Earth asked me. I nodded and smiled at him.

They apologized to me and they explained to me why they did it. I smiled at them and just ignored it. I Don't want to lose my friends. Ohm is gone, I don't want to lose anything next to me. Speaking of Ohm, where is he? I looked around and there I saw him leaning against the Window. I smiled at him. He approached me.

"Well, you're awake" He said to me. He sat on the bed and caressed my feet. I still can't remember our past but now I want to get to know him better. I want him to talk about Us when he was still alive.

"Ohm can you tell us about our past?"  he smiled at me. He put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

"Next time  when you're ok. I don't want to hurt you anymore" He told me. I just nodded and gave him a smile. I leaned on His shoulder. Soon my friends also came who take care the hospital bills.

"Tomorrow you can go home.  We also inform our teachers that you will not be able to study because you are still sick" Del exclaimed.

"Hmmp-- Fluke are you next to him now?" Prem asked.

"He really loves you dearly, because even in the afterlife he still makes you feel better " Samantha said.

I just smiled. I looked at him who was also smiling at me. I want to remember him. I want to know the happy days we share but when I stared at him I was suddenly scared? I rejected what I felt and just closed my eyes.

I screamed loudly. I tried to run away but the the rope that tied to my foot and hands is so tight. After a while I heard the footsteps.

   "How are you my love?"

My eyes widened. He is here again. He approached me and sat on my bed. He slides his palms from my legs to my face. He stared at me.

"You're so beautiful. I love how your parents made you. "

  "Who are you? What did you do to my friends?" He did not answer but just smiled at me.

   "I love you so much. Everyone who blocks my love for you must disappear." Suddenly he stood up and took off His clothes.
I pull the straps again but the tightness is really tight. I'm screaming.

  "Don't do it Please" I begged him. I'm crying. He came over to me and he slowly tore my clothes.

Ohm's Pov

  I am here in our camp. I first visited my friend whom I had imprisoned. I locked him up because he was One of the reasons why I could no longer be with my beloved  Fluke. I gave him a silly smile.

"I will gradually get him again" I told him. I show him what happened to me today through my palms.

"You are shameless. Stay away from him. You are a liar -----"

I have not heard his grievances because that is no longer important. I covered his mouth with stones.

"I guess you're having fun now Ohm?" She asked me. I looked at her.  She had already obtained other bodies and souls.

   "Where's yours Ohm? Take out the bodies and souls you stole Ohm" I opened my palms and there, my guests were slowly coming out and I gave them all to her.

We laughed together. I don’t care if I steal a lot of lives.

"You're close to getting Fluke. You'll be together too"

I will follow Your friends Fluke. They need to disappear from our lives. I don't want to share your attention.

I smiled again. I changed what I asked for. I want to be human again. I want to be with him. I want to taste His lips again. Fluke is mine!

I left our camp. I also need to go back to my beloved Fluke. When I returned to the hospital, I saw him hugging Prem. I clenched my fist. I am the only one who can hug him.

"You Should Die Prem"

============ ======

What can you say about this chapter?

Who do you think is tied up?

Who Is Ohm's female accomplice?

==============

Sorry if there are grammatical errors.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated.

Thank you so much for reading.
See you tomorrow (Evening)