That Ghost 2

I woke up to the sunlight that touched my skin. I got up and leaned against the wall for a moment. I closed my eyes again, I felt that someone touched me.

“Ahhhh” I shouted in shock. The closeness of Mr. Ghost's face to mine.

“Good Morning Mr. Cute” He said and smiled at me. I can't move right now. He stared at me while smiling. I swallowed hard as he slowly brought his face closer to mine.

“You're blushing Mr. Cute. Are you in pain?” I opened my eyes.

“Stay away from me” I told him. He left in front of me and when he left I stood up and looked at him.

“What do you need?” I raised an eyebrow as I asked him.

He looked at me from head to toe and smiled again. Why does this ghost always smiled ? I stared at him. I noticed that he was slowly approaching me. I backed away.

“Please don't come near me” I told him. When I said that, he stopped immediately.

“I want you to help me”

“What if I don't?”

“Well, I will always keep bothering you until you agree to help me”

" I will never help you” I said at the same time staring at him.

I turned my back on him and headed for the door. When I opened the door, my friends' faces immediately greeted me. They looked at me seriously.

“What wrong with you?” Cooheart asked me while carrying a glass of coffee.

“Do you have anyone here in the room?” Prem asked again with a foolish smile.

I just looked at them and stared. I opened the door and backed away a little.

“What do you think?” I asked them. They peeked into our room.

“Who were you talking to earlier?” Samantha asked me.

I'm going to answer  Samantha but suddenly  Mr. Ghost pulled my hair. I looked at him who was now sitting on in Del's bed.

"What is your problem?" I approached him and slapped him on the shoulder.

"What happened to our friend? He looks crazy" I  heard Del say. I looked at them with astonishment.

"Can't you see him?"

"Who?" Cooheart

"Don't tell me we have a ghost in here?" Samantha

"You're right Samantha we have a ghost with us here" I replied to them. I thought they believed me but they just laughed.

"Stand there Fluke, that's what you get in reading horror stories, your thinking too much" Prem said while patting my shoulder.

"Eat there. We bought your favorite friend Chicken” Del said and smiled to me

"Fluke, just tell us if you're going crazy so that we can take you to the Mental Hospital"  Cooheart laughed.

I was dumbfounded because I did not know why they did not see Mr. Ghost. I glanced at Mr.Ghost who was obviously holding back his laughter.

"If you want to laugh, laugh" I told him and stared at him again.

I left our room and slam the door. It's morning but I'm really wearing a pissed face.

I saw on the table a bag with only fried chicken, I immediately opened it. I took a plate and served it with rice.

When I returned to the table, he was sitting there again. I just ignored him and sat down in front of Him.

"Mr.Cute, help me" he said softly. I looked at him for a moment.
"I told you, I will not help you because I am not a paranormal expert. If I am you, look for people who are capable of knowing your past" I said without looking at him. I heard him sigh.

"But your the only one who can help me." He touched my hands "Please help me" I looked at him.

I do not know but when I stared at him I suddenly felt sorry for him. I can see in His Eyes The sadness and want to achieve his freedom. I stood up and took some water, I faced him again.

“I'm sorry but I can't help you”

I saw the sadness in his Eyes. I know that the decision I made was right Because If I will work with him I know that many other creatures will come to me and ask for help. I Don't Know Why I See Him. I am not afraid of him. I used to not be able to believe that He was a ghost because he was like an angel who fell to the ground to make everyone believed that he was more handsome and hotter than Odysseus. I feel that Mr. Ghost is an Aggressive, attractive, nice body. Uses his strength and body mass to impress women and scare men.
Well, except me because I'm not scared with him.

What is his name?

I saw my friends peeking through the door. They looked at me with raised eyebrows!

“What are you doing there?” I asked them with mixed annoyance.
They all went out and sat in front of me.
Samantha approached me and spread her palm over my forehead.

“She is not in pain” He told our friends. Del approached me and hugged me. I pushed Del slightly.

“What's your problem?” I asked them

“ We saw you talking alone” Prem

“Fluke, if you have a problem just tell us, maybe we can help you” Del

“Del is right,you can tell us your problem so that we can call the Mental Hospital ”  Cooheart laughed. I kicked His foot under the table.

“I already told you, didn't I?”

“It's hard to  believe what you said earlier because ghost is not real they are just your imagination” Prem

“ Well, It's not my fault if you don't want to believe me” I stood up and put the things I ate in the sink.

“Please wash that, I will take a bath” I added.

“He's the one who use the utensils  but we will the one who will wash?” Samantha

“just follow him because our friend is crazy” Cooheart.

I ignored what they were saying. I took my towel and went to the bathroom.

I taking off my clothes when suddenly  I saw Mr. Ghost in the mirror. I turned to him.

“What the hell, What are you doing here? How did you get in?”

“I'm a ghost remember, since I'm a ghost  I can enter even if your doors are closed” he smiled foolishly

I stared at him.

“So? What are you doing here? Go away. I will take a bath” I said.

“ just take a bath. Don't be ashamed of me Mr. Cute because I've been seeing that for a long time” He said and pointing my body through his lips.

“And you have nothing special in your body.” He added again.

“You're rude. Go away” I shouted at him. I heard Him laugh.

“You know Mr. Cute, You become more cute when you are annoyed” he said.

-----------

A/N: I'm sorry for my grammar again.

Votes and comments are highly appreciated 😊 Thank you

Love you😘