8 | early morning relief & awkward encounters

Warning sexual content in this chapter! If you're uncomfortable please do not read! Thank you!

I'm awoken by something cold and wet being pressed on my legs. My head instantly shoots up to see what it is. The panic within settles. It's just Jean.
He's gently pressing a wet flannel on my thighs, wiping away what we did earlier.

He looks up at me "sorry did I wake you?"

I place my head back again "yeah but it's okay. I didn't mean to fall asleep earlier. You didn't get to finish"

He smiles softly "I told you I wanted to show you what I could do with just my hands. I didn't expect anything in return"

"Let me do the rest" I sit up grabbing the cloth from his hands. Suddenly getting embarrassed as he inched closer to my heat.

"Okay okay. We should probably go to our bedrooms now anyway. We don't want anyone getting suspicious. Especially Eren"

"What time is it anyway?" I ask standing up and going to the bathroom.

He takes his phone out to check, squinting a little at the bright screen.

"It's two in the morning" he says

"How long was I asleep for?" I walk back out of the bathroom.

"Only like two hours" he's lay on his back, an arm across his face.

Even in the dimly lit room he looks absolutely ravishing. A wave of arousal ripples through me once again.

I stand at the edge of the bed, where his thick, long legs are placed on the floor.

He looks up at me now "what are you doing?"

I climb over him, my legs on either side of his body as I straddle his crotch.

"You showed me how good you are with your hands. So now it's my turn to show you how good my mouth is"

His hands shoot up to caress my thighs.

"I told you I don't want anything in return"

I lean down to kiss his cheek "but I want to do this. Please"

"I can't resist you. You're gonna be the death of me" he leans up and captures my lips in a heated kiss.

His bulge instantly growing underneath me.

I grind my hips down in response and he groans into my mouth.

His hand comes up to my ass, kneading the plush skin.

I pull away from him and grab at the hem of his shirt, pulling it up and off of his body, with struggle, it gets stuck at his shoulders.

We both laugh as we awkwardly try and remove the piece of clothing.

It's comes off once he sits up and removes it himself.

I push him back down and being to sloppily kiss down his torso, his muscles flexing beneath me.

I reach the bottom of his sweat pants and grab his dick through the pants.

He groans again and bucks his hips into my hand. I kiss him through his pants and look up seductively into his eyes.

His cheeks are flushed and his tongue darts across his parted lips, licking at his lip ring.

His eyes are partly closed, obvious arousal blinding him.

I finally reach into his pants taking his dick out.

He's average sized, thick and just the right length.