10 | an innocent rendezvous under the sheets

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT! Please don't read if you're uncomfortable thank you!

Tonight's the last night here, we're leaving early tomorrow morning so we can get back home in the afternoon.

We haven't really done much today though. I think we're just making the most out of the sun, one last time.

"You know what I really wanna do?" Mikasa says as she rolls over onto her stomach, laying on the sun lounger.

"What?" Ymir asks from the side of us.

"I really just want us all to watch a few movies, eat some good food and maybe play a few games. I think that'll be a good way to end this trip"

That's actually a good idea. Being with these guys for 2 weeks really has brought us together.

"We should take some insta pics as well. I know we've already gotten loads but I think these will be cute" she continues.

"That's a really good idea. Let's tell everyone the plan" I say before sitting up and grabbing my drink of water.

______

Now here we all are. All wearing pyjamas, blankets all over the couches, a bunch of snacks in bowls on the table. Although half of the bowls have already been eaten, thanks to Sasha.

When we told everyone about what we wanted to do, they were all excited, except from Eren. He said he wasn't feeling well so initially we all panicked thinking he was seriously ill but, he told us he had just over exhausted himself and he wanted an early night so he could be okay for tomorrow's long drive.

Although I was worried about him and wanted him to enjoy this night with the rest of us, in a way I'm kind of glad. I get to spend it with Jean instead of having to hide my feelings away and only surviving  off our affectionate glances towards one another.

I'm sad that this will be the last night we spend together as a whole group here but, I know for a fact we're all so much closer.

For once Eren and Jean can actually be in a room with each other without having an argument.

"What movie are you putting on?" I ask as I sit next to Jean, who holds the thick blanket open for me to get inside.

"We've agreed on Spider-Man far from home"

Historia says as she sits with Ymir on the other side of the room.

"Sounds good" I respond.

Ymir then presses play and the movie starts.

I snuggle into Jean, his body heat keeping me perfectly warm.

His hand is rested on my hip, pulling me closer.

________

About half way through the movie, Jean and I switched positions. I'm sat between his legs, his whole arm wrapped around my torso.

Don't ask me how or why, it just happened.

I start to get uncomfortable though, I would much rather be lay down. This position doesn't do any good for my back.

I shift a little moving up to try and get comfortable, but all of a sudden Jean grabs my hips, stilling my movements.

Behind me he lets out a soft groan.

It's then that I feel something sticking up into my backside.

Oh god.

I turn my head to peer at him. His hair is stuck to his forehead, his eyes are hooded and his lips are parted.