21 | another party & ex girlfriends

*Timeskip 2 weeks*

It's been two weeks since I got my septum pierced and god does it hurt.

I keep catching it on random things, but my hands are the worst, sometimes I forget it's there, so I go to wipe my nose and instantly I'm in pain.

I do look good though. Jean looks so handsome it's unreal. He already looked good before but now with the eyebrow piercing, I don't know it just does things to me.

It's finally the end of the week again, and I lazily throw myself on the bed. Ready for sleep to take over.

The door opens loudly making me jump, but not too much to move me from my position, it's probably just Sasha.

My bedroom door opens and I hear three pairs of feet. I don't even bother to look up, I'm too tired.

I hear a whisper "Connie don't stare at my girlfriends ass like that" and then a smack.

I roll over to look at them.

Sasha, Connie and Jean are both stood at the bottom of my bed, stood on their tiptoes as they try to make no noise.

On seeing me awake, they relax.

"What are you guys doing?" I sit up

Jean rushes over to me, jumping onto me "I'm sorry baby they tried to get me to scare you but I wanted no part" he squeals when Sasha hits his back.

"That is so not true. It was your idea to scare her in the first place we just tagged along"

"Can you get off her now Jean I'm gonna be sick it looks like you guys are fucking" Connie fake gags.

He removes himself from me, laughing.

I lay back again throwing my head into my pillow.

"What do you want?" I mumble.

"There's a party tonight and you're coming" Sasha says sitting on the bed.

"Ugh another party? After what happened last time I don't think I want to"

"Babe I'll be there for you, and if you need to go anywhere I'll come with you" Jean says rubbing my bsck.

"What about Eren? You can't be with me all night if Eren's there it'll look suspicious" I roll over and sit up.

"Eren will be there yeah but I mean I don't really think he'll be watching Jean" Connie says sitting in the corner of my room.

"Hmm he better not" I say.

"Get out then, let me get dressed" Connie and Sasha scatter, but Jean stays.

"And you. Go on" I try to make him leave.

"One kiss and I'll go" he leans over.

I kiss him lightly before I'm pulling away and pushing him out of the room.

"You're older than me but I swear you act like a baby" I laugh as he pouts at me walking away.

____

"Who's party even is this?" I ask as we walk in.

"It's just another frat party, I don't know who's it is" Connie says.

The typical smell makes my eyes water. It looks like we're late, but the party started only half an hour ago.

"I text Marco a few minutes ago, he's outback so I'm gonna go and say hi. You stay with Sasha and Connie ok? I'll come find you later" Jean says, pecking my cheek.