30 | ackerman&smiths

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT IN THIS CHAPTER! PLEASE DO NOT READ IF YOU'RE UNCOMFORTABLE THANKS!

*5 months later*

"We fucking did it! We got a record deal!" Jean shouts across the table, his phone in his hand as he throw his fist in the air.

My hand slaps across my mouth, my eyes widening.

The rest of the band jump up, cheering, excited shrieks leavening them.

Eren stands up, walking over to Jean and brings him in for a hug.

A huge smile on his face.

We're sat around a table in a loud restaurant. Everyone looks towards us as we continue to cheer.

I stand up now, walking towards Mikasa and embracing her.

"I'm proud of you Mikasa!" I exclaim

"Thank you thank you thank you. This is amazing news" her smile is wide, excitement evident on her face.

I let go of her and walk towards Connie.

He's stood with Sasha as she congratulates him.

"Well done Connie!" I embrace him

"Thank you y/n" he smiles.

I look over towards Jean again, he's stood with Eren and Armin.

They all look so happy.

After we worked it all out between us, Eren re joined the band a week later. He said he didn't want to throw something good away.

After that they got a few auditions, some of them went well.

Now the end result is that they're actually going to be sign to a label.

I walk over to them, a smile on my face.

"I'm proud of you guys. Which company is it?" I hug Armin gently.

"Ackerman&smiths. You remember the one with the really enthusiastic assistant, hange? They loved our music so they ended up convincing the CEO's to sign us. We owe them a lot" Jean says smiling.

"I'm really happy for you all. You especially Eren, I'm glad you decided to give it a go. Look at you guys now. About to sign a record deal" I clap my hands together.

Eren smiles at me, reaching over to ruffle my hair.

"I'll go and order some drinks for us!" I say walking over to the restaurant's bar.

I look back at them, the band grouping together and joining into a group hug.

They'll be a big hit one day.

I order what we previously had before, except two more bottles of it.

An arm wraps around my waist, pulling me into their side.

His warm chest presses against my arm and his breathe fans my ear.

"I Recall you saying that you'd give me the best head of my life if we got signed to a label" he states.

I turn to him blushing slightly. I hope no one heard that. This place is crowded.

"Well you haven't officially signed yet" I tease him.

"Hmm you wanna play that game?" His hand goes down to my ass, grabbing a handful and squeezing it.

I gasp and slap his chest "my brother is right over there Jean"