19 | outdoor activities

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT! Don't continue to read if you're uncomfortable!

"How are you going to handle a whole night, whilst intoxicated might I add, without being able to touch your boyfriend?" Sasha asks whilst putting a pair of earrings in.

"I don't fucking know. Ugh I wish I could just tell Eren the truth. I mean pretty much everyone knows except from him and I feel so bad about it" I sign, putting my boots on.

"You should tell him soon. Preferably before he finds out"

"I know I really should I just. I don't want him to react badly. He's been warning me off him for so long"

She moves across the room, putting her shoes on "I mean it's up to you really. I just think it'll hurt him more if he finds out through someone else"

"You're right. I'll tell him once uni starts up again. Let him at least enjoy the summer without him having to worry about what I'm getting up to"

"Alright then. Whatever happens, I'm here for you. Now let's go and get blackout drunk!"

_____

The dance floor is completely full of sweaty bodies, the heat radiating off of everyone.

The music is so loud I can't even hear what everyone's saying.

Eren, Jean, Sasha, Connie, Ymir, Historia, Annie and Armin all ran off to dance a while ago leaving the rest of us at the bar, drinking the night away.

"Hey y/n do you wanna come dance with us?" Mikasa asks, Reiner and bert stood behind her.

"Oh no I'm okay, my head kind of hurts. Go have fun" I say.

The truth is, The guilt of not telling Eren is eating me up. The only reason I haven't told him yet is because it's still early days with Jean. It's only been a week. And whilst I know I'm falling for him harder and harder, some part of me is trying to tell the rest of me that what Eren doesn't know won't hurt him.

But I know deep down the fact that I haven't told him yet will crush him. I mean I'm his little sister, we're really close and the fact that I'm keeping it from him, it's hurting me too.

I feel a presence next to me. Expecting it to be someone I know, I turn around automatically. But it isn't.

It's a random guy, sitting directly in the seat next to me.

His stare is intense, a smile on his lips. I look away from him immediately, turning my attention back to my drink. 

Please leave me alone.

"What's a pretty little thing like you doing all alone?" He says, sliding closer.

I don't say anything, just keep my head down.

"Cat got your tongue?" He places his hand on my wrist, trying to grab my attention.

"You want a drink?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No thank you" I look up now, he's really creepy looking.

"Come on, just one drink" he says not giving up.

"No I already have one" I say, his hand is still wrapped around my wrist and I try to pull away, but he doesn't let go.

A hand is placed over his vice like grip, ripping it off of my wrist.

"I'd appreciate it if you kept your filthy fucking hands off my girlfriend before I break them"

The mans face visibly stills looking at Jeans expression. Jean turns towards me, a worried expression on his face.