Moving forward

A few months passed and things were moving... terribly, especially for Matt. And you were worried that Matt couldn't take much more abuse from Kilbane.

"Matt, this is crazy and stupid. You're fighting the Saints when the real threat is right under your nose! Kilbane is going to end up killing you! Don't you see that?"

"He won't kill me, he needs me."

"So he can bash you to near death, until he's done with you AND then kill you. Open your eyes!"

"(Y/n), please. Our enemy is the Saints! They are brainless murderers!"

"The 'brainless murderers' are you and Kilbane! Most days you are doing more harm than good, and honestly I don't even know what we're fighting the Saints for!"

"What!? So you think I'm just a brainless murderer now?!"

"Maybe not brainless, but still stupid, or perhaps just blind. It doesn't matter. You can't do this any more this war is pointless. You should form an alliance with the Saints, maybe we could-"

"(Y/n)! Whose side are you on? You're willing to give our gang to the Saints!? Do you even know what that means?! You're either with me or against me (y/n)."

" If against you means shoot that Kilbane fucker in the head, then I am." You walk out of the office and grab a bag packing up your stuff.

"Don't do this (y/n)..." Matt follows you into the main room.

"Matt please." You put the bag on your back and head to the door. Matt grabs your hand, you can feel him shaking, his grip is firm but still gentle. You look in his eyes, those beautiful eyes, they are glazed over with emotions you don't quite understand yet, the sight makes your heart twinge and you start to tear up. But you can't let Kilbane live, tears falling now you wipe them away the sight of you crying makes him flinch but he only stares muttering, "You don't have to do this"

"Yes I do. He's a menace and you know it. You're just too scared"

Matt looks grimm, as you turn and leave the building.

Rain starts to pour as you make your way down the street. It's almost cinematic. You track down a random Saint that's on the street and follow them into a rather isolated part of town. Taking your chances you pull out your gun and smack him in the back of the head. While he's unconscious you,... graciously, remove his clothes and put the purple Saint hoodie on over your current black singlet and skirt. While you're at it you grab his Saint necklace and rings too. Better safe than sorry. You stash him behind a dumpster with empty bottles around him. He might think he just drank too much? Unlikely. Anyway you hurry off before he wakes. Next stop, Saints HQ.

You make it to the building and head inside, guys stop you and ask some questions. Annoying questions, eventually you make it up the elevator, smooth as icing on a cake. Once up you dodge strippers, drinks  etc. Finally you see her, the one behind it all.

"Hey, who the fuck are you?"

'shit I made eye contact' you start to panic so you just came out with it.

"I'm (y/n), I'm...was?...Matt's girlfriend. It has become apparent to me that we are fighting the wrong war? But Matt doesn't seem to get it.."

"Shsshshshsh sh, uh less words, now get to the point or I'll blow your fucking head off"

"Right, I'm switching teams. I wanna work with you"

"But we're trying to kill your friends? Why do you wanna join us?" Shandi steps up and raises her gun.

"Boss I don't think we can trust her" Pierce stands backing up shaundi.

"That's cool, uh just let me explain, Kilbane is a brainless bastard and I want my boyfriend, and the people, reasonably* safe. I thought we were on the right side but everyday I see Matt abused by Kilbane and I see all the harm that Kilbanes men are doing, and Im struggling to see the worth. There's no control. Gangs are supposed to do organised crime, not, what they're doing"

Boss lowers their gun and gestures everyone else to do the same. She looks you up and down.

"Give me one reason to trust you, and no dramatic bullshit either"

"Uhm I know how to defeat Matt, er the deckers!"

"We can't trust her! Why would you help us kill your boyfriend"

"Because you don't have to! Matt, the deckers, they rely on technology, it's how they function. A hand to hand fight wouldn't be fair! And I know Matt, he's weak and embarrassingly... a bit of a coward. If you beat him in his kingdom, his virtual reality, you beat him here, in er real, reality. His entire gang and all it owns will be yours" you look into the bosses eyes anxiously, no, desperately.

"Alright I'm listening, but you aren't leaving my sight"

*2 years past mainly because I started this when I was 16 but I'm 18 now and don't feel comfortable writing about children 😂*

It has been two years since you spoke or even saw Matt in person. You weren't allowed contact with him incase you betrayed the Saints and vice versa. The last two years of planning, failure and growth were teachable and also a little lonely. Not physically, or friend wise, the Saints and you had grown close and friendships had been made. It turns out that underneath it all they were good, strong and loyal people. 'Just, pukish rougue'.

But you missed Matt, you missed love, that deep connection you both had was unbeatable. Shaundi entered the main room that you were currently moping in and sat next to you on the sofa.

"Hey I'm gonna hit the club tonight, to celebrate our recent success at claiming some territory back. I think you should come. Get your lovesick ass to do something other than scheme and mope." She pats your back and you nod, "I suppose you're right"

"Alright let's go" Shaundi gets up and grabs your hand helping you up. She looks you head to toe..." But first we're raiding my closet."

After a few tries you decide on an outfit.

(Image from Google 😋)Something similar to this, just casual baddie ig ^^

Something similar to this, just casual baddie ig ^^

And you and Shaundi hit the club.

Phew here a wittle update while I work on chapters. It's been a while 😂 mental health is decaying but it's all g. Hope you enjoy. Working on chapters when mental state allows 😋✨
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🐌🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹