The plan

Making a move against the deckers ... What's the plan?

The next morning you woke up feeling shitty, but full of purpose. You hated Matt. All you wanted was to pull his life apart and end him. You were mad that he lied, you were mad that he never listened. You were mad that he acted as though he owned you, even after what he had done with that other woman. You got up and got dressed, today was the final turning point. You know all the ins and outs of the Deckers, you knew their weak points and what to hit to make their world crumble.

"You can't just roll up on Matt and take him out, no, that's easy. The only way to truly defeat him is by using his own devices. Kinzie and I came up with an idea" you gestured to Kinzie to explain, your head was swimming. Today you were taking the fight to the Deckers... to Matt. You were boiling with anger, impatient to set the wheels in motion. You have to destroy everything that Matt stands for. This was no longer about helping him, this was war. Kilbane and Matt Miller, the two cunts of the underground versus the third street Saints.

"So I steal a chair, kill Matt in a video game and we win?" The boss looked unsure.

"No, you steal a chair, I destroy him. Trust me, he's a fucking coward but he's good behind a computer screen. But I know him, and I know I can beat him"

This seemed to satisfy the boss. She loaded up and headed to the base.~

/Time skip, you have the chair/

"Alright, it's ready to go (y/n), Goodluck" Kinzie tapped away on the keyboard as you sank into the chair, the familiar world Matt created with you loaded all around you.

It was easy to get past his goons, and old friends of yours, you couldn't help but feel sad for them. But just like it was your choice to join the saints, they chose to join the deckers.

Finally, it was the boss battle. Matt entered landing with a thunderous sound. You have never seen this avatar before, of course why didn't you realise that he'd make some changes after you left. "(Y/n), what do you think of my new avatar. Well, actually its not new I've had since before we met. Impressive huh?"

"Jesus, Matt no need to stroke your ego,  it makes me sick to the stomach. And I think you're forgetting the countless times I've beat your fucking ass"

"Maybe, but know this. I. let. you"

"What the fuck are you playing at?"

"What you think you were actually talented enough? Even if you were, look at me, (y/n)"

"It makes no difference, I'll find a way"
With that you charge him firing at him with your weapon. "I'm gonna fucking kill you, lying cunt!"

Matt swung his fist colliding with your body, sending you across the virtual room. He then unloaded his weapon into you.

"Fuck, Kinzie, I can't beat him like this. Any ideas?" You whispered to yourself. "Already on it" she replied.

Matt picked you up crushing you in his grip. "I never lied to you! You left me! What the fuck was I supposed to do? Just hold on until you came back?"

"Well maybe I'd be fine with it, if you weren't sleeping with some other woman!" You grunted out trying to break from his grip. You managed to pull your gun free, shoot his face. He dropped you, and kicked you in the face.

" Kinzie..."

"I know, I've finished copying his avatar and..."

You watched as you grew to the same size as Matt. He grunted in frustration, made a stupid comment. You lunged at him and he gripped your hands grappling you.