Noticing

Matt's side~~

'It has been a month since (y/n) has been staying with me. She is really sweet and a lot of fun to have around. We have become good friends. Even so I feel like there is a lot about her that I don't know, I want her to open up to me. I don't know why, but I just feel compelled to know her, in every way.'

Matt walked into the living room and saw (y/n) sprawled across the lounge, (h/c) hair pulled back into a messy bun, hair falling into her (e/c) eyes, completely engrossed in a book. He looked over her features, her strong jaw, round eyes, black lips pressed firm as she concentrates on the world she's reading in her hands. 'She's beautiful, amazing and so Intelligent. An absolute dream.' Matt leans against the wall and smiles. 'I think I like you, (y/n)...' Matt blushes realising his thoughts. He shakes off his nerves and looks over to her again. (Y/n) looks up and locks eyes him. Matt stumbles embarrassed as the feeling of butterflies flows through his stomach, his heart skips a beat, and everything seems so clear. "G-good book?" He asks. Blushing more as a lock of her stubborn hair falls loose and catches the morning light from the window, her face seems to glow in the light, sun reflecting in magical ways in her (e/c) eyes as they pierce his. Matt swallows hard. Her face lights up in such an adorable way as she talks about the book with much enthusiasm, eyes sparkling with every memory she gets from the book. She goes into such depth and detail about how amazing the book is. Matt's eyes widen and he whispers "I love you."

"Hm?" (Y/n) frowns slightly, looking confused.

"O-oh I said, it sounds amazing"

"Yes! It is!" She claps and laughs that beautiful laugh. Matt and (y/n) talk about their interests the rest of the morning.

~~☆