Club

This chapter is happening at the same time as the last chapter. Only this Matt's side of the story until I flip it again at the end.
(This song if for Matt's experience at the club.)

'I seriously miss (y/n). I wonder how the Saints have been treating her. I hardly hear anything about her, so I doubt anything I do is true. The Saints are evil. This is all their fault, they corrupted her'

"Hey, boss, me and some of the other guys are going to this new club that opened up. We think you should come? Just cuz, you've been out of it lately..." One of my men entered the room, I haven't left this room in days, I don't think I even remember what the outside looks like...

"Maybe you're right, I'll come" as I stand to leave he stops me.

"Woah woah, no offence boss, but you need a shower. And why don't you were something other than that  uniform of yours?" He puts his hands up defensively.

I look down at myself, and I admit I haven't thought about what I look like lately..."What'd you have in mind"

(I mean, picture him how you want to but I'm living for the idea of him dressed in this 😌)

After a shower and an outfit change, I was finally ready to go. I was wearing stuff way out my comfort zone and I wasn't even allowed to bring my ear piece. But I was kind of excited to get my mind off of (y/n) and the Saints.

When we got to the club, the music and drinks kept me distracted for a bit, but after a while my mind just dragged me back to (y/n). I downed my fourth drink and ordered another one when a girl with long wavy brown hair, big breasts and fluttery eyelashes plopped down next to me and smiled. "Hey handsome, you here alone?" She put her hand out and touched my thigh.

"I'm with friends-" I go to gesture at my friends and they are on the floor with some girls I've never seen before.

"Y'know, I've been watching you and I saw that look on your face, instead of sipping drinks, you should be out on the floor" she winks at me, clearly meaning to dance.

"I don't know, I just ordered a drink..." I look her in the eye and my guard falters. They look like (y/n)s. She puts her hand in my face.

"Come on, you know you want to. So, take my hand, gimme a chance!"

I look at her hand and back to her face, her eyes are so similar to (y/n)s, I don't even notice myself grabbing her hand until she pulls me onto the dance floor. She starts swinging her hips and I just match the form of every one else. She then turns around and shoves her butt into my crotch. I feel my face flush and I stick my hands up to push her away but instead she grabs them and places them on her hips. She turns her face to look at me and I get lost in her eyes, the rest of her fades away and all I can see is (y/n). Before I know it I'm giving into her dance, I start grinding back. She steps away and does a spin. She faces me and puts her arms over my shoulders swaying and bouncing with the music.