You?!

Previously:

Then a video display appeared...

Now: your side

"I'm sorry I have to do this (y/n). But those were very confidential files."

"M-m-Matt Miller!" You were at a loss for words. Now you were curious about what those files were, you snatched your laptop and plugged in the USB, they were plans to get rid of the saints. Was he crazy?

"So you know me, that makes things easier. (Y/n) please, just don't read the files, and give the usb to me."

"H-how do you know my name! Oh, and it might be a-a little late for that," you admitted.

"I'm a cyber God, I even know your address, you. WHAT!?" He face palmed and you flinched, "I'm sorry, see you in bit."

The video stopped and you sat, confused and shocked. 'Fuck. Matt, a gang leader, was coming to your house, beacause you stole his illegal files and read his plans...*sigh* you were going to die, and by your crush nonetheless.'

Just as you stood up and closed your laptop, you heard a bang as the front door was kicked in and voices echoed down the hall. You backed yourself into a coner and hid there beside your bed and the wall, the voices got closer as did the banging of different rooms in your house were opened and searched. You whispered "shit" when they opened you door, you heard Matt's  adorable British accent say "Is she here"
And another guy reply, "oh hey boss, haha look" that was when you realised...'the POSTERSSS!!' Your (e/c) eyes went wide and you blushed heavily.

"O-oh" Matt didn't know what to say.

"It's NOT what it looks like!!" You yelp and shoot up to cover them face redder than a water melon. "Relax, (y/n),  I'm hot I get that." The cocky bastard replied. He was followed by laughter. When it died, he clicked his fingers and his men came toward you. "We won't hurt you, you could be useful" they said before drugging you and taking you away.

You wake up in a dark room, a bright light, shined in your eyes making them hurt, you blink a few times to get used to the light. You hear a door open and Matt walks over with a glass of water, "Sorry about that love" he half smiles. 'He seemed so rude online but in person he seems really sweet.' You went to grab the glass, and he frowned, then you realised your hands were tied, 'that's why he is so close, he has to feed me,' "Oh," is all you say. He tips the glass to your lips and you drink, appreciating the cool liquid on your dry throat. As well as blushing profusely at the embarrassing position.

Matt's side

Matt glances down at (y/n) drinking from the glass and can't help but find her adorable and the situation a little arousing, I watch with heavy lidded eyes as she swallows, a blush dusting my cheeks. I lick my blue tinted lips and smirk. I take the glass away when she's done and place it on the silver table beside her. "Thank you" she says Matt nods and sits across from her. 'She is quite alluring' Matt thinks to himself.

"You are joining the Deckers, you will work directly with me and will never leave my side. Of course this is only to ensure you won't leak anything. You will also be living with me, get used to it." Matt said, waiting for her response before untying her, he does not want to get punched.

"Hah? If you wanna sleep with me you could just ask." She replies snickering.

"*Sigh*, you are quite harmless aren't you?" He chuckles as he unties her.
~
It has been a week since you started working with Miller and it's frustrated you more and more with each passing day. Because, quite frankly you have less than appropriate knowledge for what you had been told to do. Matt doesn't know you hacking him was an accident, and you don't want to tell him because not only will you look dumb in front of your 'celebrity crush', you didn't want to have to leave. But Matt was getting anxious/suspicious that you weren't doing anything just typing random things in like, <html>, <div>, <p>, </p>. Obviously those YouTube tutorials were not the same thing, because Matt was getting progressively  concerned. Matt walked over one afternoon, it was about 6pm, and tapped you on the shoulder "Are you sure you know what you're doing?"

"Yes." You couldn't tell him you didn't understand. You really didn't want to leave. He had been so nice to you lately and you thought you guys could be best of friends.

"Are you sure, because it doesn't look like it. If you don't know what you're doing you can-" 'NO he's going to get rid of me, I don't want him to. Shut up, just drop it, ugh.' You feel a tear start to fall.

"JUST LEAVE ME ALONE, OKAY!? I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING!" You stand up pushing him out of the way, tears falling down your face as you storm out of the building. You plod down the street and it starts to dribble, your new decker uniform getting soaked as droplets roll down your boots. You're thankful to the rain for hiding your embarrassing tears. Your makeup is smudged and ruined, black eyeliner smearing down your (s/c) face as sobs rack your body. You feel so dumb, you have always admired Matt, and look at you, completely stupid compared to him. He probably can't wait to get rid of you. You stop, realising you have no where to go. You and Matt have been sharing an apartment for the past week, and you sold your old house. Your parents died when you were 15, however you were kicked out before then. You had a job within days and have been independent since...But now you relied so much on Matt, and you've only been there a week. Now look what that has done, you're  a wreck with no job, money or house.

You turn down the alley to the left of you, your persistent tears blurring your vision, you stumble over a random box and fall against the brick wall of the building next to you. "God, I'm such a fuck up, I don't know why but my heart has always ached for him" you cry and slide down the wall.

Matt's side~

After (y/n) left Matt had a closer look at what she was doing, yikes she had no idea. But he didn't understand why she was so mad, or how she hacked him. Matt pulled out his phone and tracked (y/n)'s phone. He followed the signal to an alley next to a Broken Shileighleigh (???spelling???). He walked down the alley cringing at the trash all over the place. "(Y/n)?"

Yours~

You flinch when you hear Matt's voice and start to wipe your face. "What."

"You really don't know what you're doing, do you?"

"No. *sobs* I'm sorry...I didn't even try to hack you it was just one huge accident! I don't know how to do anything like that. Just, please don't get rid of me." Before you can control it you start crying again and Matt rushes to your side throwing his arms over you, the both of you drenched from the rain.

Matt comforts you by saying "I won't get rid of you, (y/n), you're too beautiful, smart and strong. I love having you around."

"Matt, I really admire you, and I've always wanted to join the Deckers because of you...You're 16, same as me, and here you are, so Intelligent it would take you 3 seconds and the whole FBI  would be on their knees begging for your forgiveness, as you wave their darkest secrets in their face. And I'm just...me"

You both lock eyes in the darkness, blues gazing into (e/c). You blush realising how ridiculous this all is. Matt just stares.

"I can teach you,...if you want to learn that is..." Your eyes widen in surprise.

"You can?!"

~to be continued