so what does this mean?

Your pov~

You awake at the sensation of warmth on your heavy eyelids from the sun filtering through the window. You open your eyes blinking. You notice Matt next to you his face buried  in your chest, you smile warmly with a soft flush on your cheeks as last night's events played back in your head. You bite your lip then kiss Matt sweetly on the forehead. You gently climb out of the covers and stretch walking over to the window gazing down at the city beneath you. You don't know how long you stood there leaning against the window, but it was long enough for Matt to wake up and walk quietly over to you. He put his arms around your waist and kissed your neck. "Good morning (y/n)" he sighed.

"Morning Matt" you smiled at this closeness.
You both felt entirely at piece as if nothing else mattered. Just holding each other watching time pass by from the window.

"So, this means your mine. Right?" Matt asked nervously tightening his grip around your waist.

"Mhm, if you break my heart I'll kill you" you giggled squeezing him back. You rested your head back on his shoulder. It was peaceful.

Fin~

Lemme know if you want me to continue this. I have plans but I can just end here if y'all aren't interested.