Couch

The TV buzzed quietly in the background as the movie played. A yawn escaped your lips, your eyes a bit droopy. You had decided to watch a movie before Dark had got home from work. He did get get home about 30 minutes ago, him now resting between your legs with his head on your stomach and his arms around your waist. You ran your fingers through his soft and fluffy hair, some quiet snores emitting from him every few minutes.
A breathy laugh escaped you as he snored quietly. But he instantly stopped snoring and seemed to stir awake slowly. Your eyes widened, you didn't know he was apparently a very light sleeper. You quickly closed your eyes and pretended to be asleep, facing your head towards the side of the couch. After a moment you felt his head lift from your stomach, you feeling his gaze on you. One of his arms let go of your waist, the sound of the TV shutting off filled the room. He placed the remote back onto the table and got up off of you. Dark gently picked you up bridal style, your head now against his chest. You were internally freaking out in your mind that you may have actually pulled that off. He walked down the hallway to your shared bedroom, opening and closing the door. He laid you onto the bed and put you beneath the covers, you heard him walk around the room. You peeked one of your eyes to see his back to you, his hair all messy in the dark as he unbuttoned his dress shirt from his suit. You closed your eyes and he turned around, him now getting into the bed beside you. His arms pulled you closer, placing your head onto his bare chest, your arm gently draped over his waist. He took in a large breath and released it, settling into the bed. You pretended to stretch out a bit, your legs now curled up closer to him. His grip tightened on you also, you gently moving around to get more comfortable. After a moment when you stopped moving he pressed a kiss to your temple before officially trying to go to sleep.