Early Morning

Gentle kisses littering your face awoke you from your slumber, you opening one of your eyes halfway to look at Dark who was already looking at you. "Good morning." He said.
"Good morning." You said, closing your eye again and trying to go back to sleep.
You felt the bed shift, arms wrapping around you and pulling you next to him. You placed your head in his chest while his arm wrapped around you, your arm draping lightly over his waist. After a couple of minutes trying to fall asleep and failing you grumble in annoyance. "What is it, Darling?" Dark asked, kissing the top of your head.
"I can't fall back asleep." You sighed, opening your eyes and staring at the door that faced the bed.
He hummed at your response, brushing his fingers through your hair. You leaned into his touch, snuggling closer to him. After a few minutes you were already half asleep. Your mind shut off, returning to your slumber.

~ A couple hours later~

Movement awoke you, Dark shifting around in the bed. You yawned quietly, sitting up and rubbing your eyes of sleep. Carefully, you took the blankets off of you and stood, stretching. You were about to walk into the bathroom to get ready for the day, but arms wrapped around your waist and pulled you back into bed, not allowing you to get up. "Dark, I have to get ready for the day.." You mumbled sleepily.
"No, I'm not letting you go. It's too early to get out of bed." He stated, hugging you from behind with his arms wrapped around your waist tightly but gently.
"Says the one who usually gets up at 7 in the morning. It's probably like 11 am right now." You responded, trying to get up again but failing.
"Time doesn't matter as long as I spend it with you." He spoke.
You looked away from him and smiled, laughing a bit. "Why do you have to be so corny?" You laughed.
"Only for you. But don't act like you aren't corny either, Y/N." He chuckled.