Every Which Way

•February 11th 2021•

This story ranked #8 in Teen Fiction today and my notifications have been POPPIN with new readers and I'm just SO HAPPPPYYYYY!!!

Thank you to every single one of you, you guys are my mf shining STARS !!✨ I wish I had the time to thank every person individually😭💗

So if you're looking for a new read, I have news that I hope you'll appreciate!

Chapter 1 of my new teen fiction is now published and up on my profile!!
(2/06/2022 update- this story is now COMPLETE!)

I'd like to think my writing has improved just a little since writing this new plot with these new characters, so I really hope you decide to check it out, especially if you enjoyed I Dare You :)

I'm having a lot of fun with this plot!

Every Which Way

One city, four high schools, an unlimited amount of chaos

After a storm wipes out Wilkinson High, Rowena Salone and the entirety of her classmates are forced to relocate to the next closest school in their city. Being the new girl isn't so bad when you have familiar people to go through it with, like her best friend Cyrus Rivers.

To avoid all the drama she involved herself in last year, Rowena strives to make her transition as uneventful as possible. The plan was to keep her head down and stay out of trouble.

Only, Declan Montgomery is here to remind her that nothing ever goes as planned.

WARNING: contains a few cliche scenes/themes and a main character who frequently uses spicy language.

COVER BY: @meha_k