MAKE YOUR OWN DOODLE

So I've been thinking that it would be really stinkin cute if you guys drew your own doodles of what you imagined Adelaide's drawings to look like. I wanna publish a chapter just for those pictures SO I NEED YOUR HELP !!

If you want to do it for fun and send it to my email address, I would love to publish and give you credit for it ! (I will attach email user below)

You do not have to be an artist to participate. Adelaide was literally a doodler. If you chose to do this, just have fun w/ it!
If you want to be extra and go all out that works for me too (;

I am going to copy & paste all the doodle descriptions here:

1)
It was the classroom we were in now. I drew Mr. Pennded at his desk behind a book he was reading. He didn't have a regular looking head, instead I replaced it with a bowling pin. I skipped over everyone else in the room and drew the desk the two of us were sitting at. I was there, a stick figure with a dress, and Tristan was sitting next to me, with a frowny face. I wrote my name over the stick figure with the dress and wrote "Grumpy" on the top of Tristan's.

2)
I drew us at the party on Friday night. Of course, I was in my little stick figure dress and a smile was drawn on my face. I included Walter in the picture, but he was a gorilla with steam coming out of his nostrils. Tristan was facing him with his signature glare and I wrote grumpy at the top of his head again. I also added his fists at his sides that really just looked like a little ball attached to each arm.

3)
Carson was my inspiration for this one. I drew the three of us at the tree that day. Me and Carson were still up in the branches and of course Tristan was lying on the floor. I had to give him a bubble butt to show the injury which I'm sure he would appreciate immensely. Then I drew a giant bee sitting with me and my brother in the branches and it was laughing.

4)
I had drawn Tristan on my bedroom floor the night he woke me up at two in the morning. I made sure to draw my favorite pillow under him and an ice pack rested on his stomach through the blanket. I added myself in my bed not far from Tristan. I traced my smiley face where it belonged and of course for Tristan, his frowny face with pointed eyebrows.
(This was the picture that Tristan gave himself a smiley face for)

5)
It was us at the gas station that rainy day after detention. I drew his car in between us and in my hands was a giant glowing bag of our favorite gummies. We both a smile on our face but I still labelled his stick figure as, Grumpy.

6)
I looked over at Adelaide's page. It was a doodle. A doodle of a boy with the number six on his jersey. He had a smile on his face and his feet were abnormally large with twinkle stars around his toes. I had assumed his last name wasn't Grumpy, but that's what was written on his jersey.

You can also doodle them in any other situation in the book. Maybe there's a favorite scene of yours that Adelaide didn't draw, so go for it!

I don't know if people are actually going to participate in this but I am very excited to see what you all can do with this idea :)

SEND DOODLES TO :
jobean1298@gmail.com and let me know what your Wattpad username is if you want credit!!

I will also be posting them on my Instagram account: jojobean1298