Chapter 32- Hang Tight

T/W: this chapter contains a scene that includes sexual and physical assault

T/W: this chapter contains a scene that includes sexual and physical assault. The time breaker (—————) will also be used as a sensitive topic alert for those who would rather skip.

The next morning, we were summoned into Lachlan's office. He was sitting in his chair the same way he was yesterday.

"It's the big day boys." He told Tristan and Braedon, "I need you to spend the day training." Then he looked over to Tristan, "without any distractions."

I didn't feel it until I was trapped in it. The cold temperature of the metal made me gasp as Nolan locked a pair of handcuffs on my wrist to the side of a radiator.

Tristan stepped forward in my direction only to be stopped by Braedon who held him in place.

"Be smart about this Tristan." Lachlan said, "You do what I say, and she won't get hurt."

"If I'm going to be out there training, I need her to stay somewhere I can see her."

"You're not really in a position to be making any demands though, are you?" Nolan said.

He threw Braedon's hand off his arm and moved to step forward again.

And then a short cry of pain escaped my lips as I felt a tight grip pull me by my hair, forcing my head back and exposing my neck to more cold metal. This time it was a pocket knife.

"Nah man, continue. What was it you were planning to do exactly?" Nolan asked as he held me in place.

"Enough Nolan, I'm sure he gets the point." Braedon spoke out.

"I'll decide when he's got the point." Lachlan said.

"I get the fucking point, you can tell your dog to back down now," Tristan said carefully. He responded to Lachlan but his glare stayed sharp on Nolan. I had never seen his eyes look so cold as they were now.

Lachlan gave Nolan a simple nod and he released his grip from me and pulled the knife away from my throat.

He was also the first one out of the room. Braedon followed him right after.

Tristan didn't move from his spot until Lachlan rose from his chair to leave as well.

"Let's get this started then." Lachlan said and walked out of the door.

Tristan gave me one last regretful look before he closed the door behind himself and I was alone.

——————————

I had spent the next half hour at least, trying to work my way out of my cuffs, but the more I struggled the tighter they became.

And then I was distracted because the door slowly creaked open. I thought maybe Tristan got a small break already. But it wasn't Tristan, because his hair wasn't as dark, and his eyes were green instead of the blue that I knew so well.