Chapter 76

8:00 p.m, At airport....

Sheen wei is standing alone near the empty road. He is just holding his suitcase and a bag on his shoulder ....... But why he is standing there all alone. And not taking anything to get away from there.....

He is totally lost in his own thoughts as he didn't realize that the rain start pouring upon him..... Wetting his clothes and bag.....

But he is standing there looking only at one direction.......like he is waiting for someone. He stood there like a statue..... Looking at the empty road.

On the other side,

Yunlan cursing at the heavy rain, which making him go slow. But he can't stop himself to see that person who is his life......"Damn this rain....!" Yunlan cursed the rain as he driving his bike fast.... But can't go faster due to heavy rain.... And he don't want to stop right now to waste any time.

"Yes...! He is here and right in front of me.....! What you want me to do....?" Someone talked on phone while looking at shen wei, who is standing a little far away from him.

"Let him enjoy his life.... For now.... And stay alert....! He is clever like a fox..." The other side person said on phone and end the call.

That person sigh lightly while putting his phone down while looking at shen wei and smirked, "I will wait to see..... How clever you are shen wei....?" that person said and walked away.

Shen wei looked at that direction where that person stood a minute ago. He continuously looked at that direction as someone slipped near him....

"YUNLAN....!! are you okay....?" shen wei shout as he saw zhao yunlan slipped near him with his bike....."Yeah......!! (standing up like nothing happened at all) I am fine....!" Yunlan said opening his bot arms showing shen wei that he is totally fine.....yunlan smirked and shen wei glare at him for a second and the next second he throw all his bags down there and hugged his stupid chief dearly.......... 

Yunlan also embrace wei dearly. And swing his body in happiness upward while chuckling....shen wei also can't hide his happiness and giggled. They both didn't care that they are totally soaked under rain and near the road.

"You came back to me.......see..! I told You, i will bring you back here to me.......I am so happy......." yunlan said in happiness looking at shen wei. Shen wei nod in yes as he also lost in yunlan eyes full of happiness and love for him.

"Put me down yunlan....!" Shen wei said gently smiling at yunlan. Yunlan didn't break the hold he just lossen it a bit, as shen wei body slide down to his. Now they both standing face to face looking into each other eyes. Shen wei slowly move toward yunlan lips wanting to taste those sweet lips and making sure that he is really here, not in his dream.

Yunlan smirk seeing shen wei approaching towards his lips. He also came forward a little and slowly their wet cold lips connected with each other. It's a small and gentle kiss that they have given to each other. Like saying to each other that the waiting is over.

They both smile while kissing and cupped each other face. "I miss you..." shen wei whispered staying near to yunlan closing his eyes. Yunlan placed a deep kiss upon shen wei forehead...."I am always there for you...." Yunlan said firmly.

But they both know that the pair of angry eyes looking at them two. And that's Zhao xinchi...he is standing inside the airport looking at the love bird enjoying each other company under the rain. Xinchi just came back from his business meeting and what he saw it's just boiling his blood.

He stood their in anger and didn't move further. He watched them go from their upon yunlan bike and sigh in anger.........

"where are we going.....?" shen wei asked when yunlan dragged him to sit behind his bike and drive away........"It's a surprise.......!" yunlan said smiling. "I don't like surprises....!" Shen wei said tightly hugging yunlan from behind. "Oh....you gonna love this......" yunlan said proudly and turned toward the alley.......shen wei just sit back there thinking something else as he turned his head to look back and only found empty cold road nothing else while yunlan is happily driving thinking that shen wei will be happy with his surprise.

As they crossed the alley and shen wei looked forward someone walked out holding a camera. That's the same person who is watching over them at the airport....He smirk and walked while whistling...."so much love is in air....." he mumbled and fade away whistling.

Shen wei frown and again looked back, but still got nothing. He wants to stop right here and clear his doubts. But he also don't want to spoil yunlan mood. He knew yunlan will do anything for him, but shen wei wants to focus upon his yunlan right now........

And suddenly yunlan stop the bike...."did we reach.....?" shen wei asked when yunlan suddenly stop the bike. Yunlan took a deep breath and turned off the bike.....shen wei looked here and there while getting off from the bike thinking that they have reach at their destination. But when he looked at yunlan he frown......"what it is...? where is my surprise...?" Shen wei asked.

"Your surprise can wait wei.....! But your doubts can't...." yunlan said firmly. shen wei really got surprised, how did yunlan knew about that...he didn't even told him yet. yunlan looked at shen wei, like he is reading him....

"Do you trust me...?" Yunlan asked. "YES...! I trust you yunlan...what's the matter...?" shen wei said. "Then tell me what's bothering you....? I saw you....you looked back two times....." yunlan asked. Yunlan did saw shen wei looked back in confusion through his rear view mirror. He wanted to asked it when shen wei looked back first time.

But he ignored it, and second time he can't ignored it. Something is bothering shen wei and that's bothering yunlan a lot.

Shen wei smile and looked at yunlan cold face. "You really surprised me chief zhao...! I never thought that i will get someone who cares about me this much...." shen wei said. " Stop diverting the topic shen wei......tell me the truth.." yunlan asked holding shen shoulders.

"Calm down chief......! It's just......" shen wei stop. But yunlan continuously gazed upon him. "From the airport........i felt that someone is watching over me......and chasing after me. That's why i am looking back....." shen wei said what he felt.

Yunlan took a deep sigh and hugged shen wei, he is hiding him in his chest lovingly. "If someone is chasing you, let them chase you. They will meet with their death..." yunlan said firmly showing that he is there to protect shen wei....and shen wei smile and felt so calm and safe in yunlan firm hold.........