Chapter 7

A/N

The wolf up there is Isa Crosby (wolf form)

I hope all of you like the chapter :)

[Isa's P.O.V.]

When school ended, Adri and I waited by the car for the others to come

by. I noticed that people liked to stare at her. Whenever I saw their wandering eyes I sent out a threatening scent and a growl. Soon the little omega caught what I was doing and she leaned up against me, purring and sending out soothing scents. I soon calm down, but I wrap one arm around her waist for enough proof. She lets out a surprised noise but continues to purr until Kat and Jade come along. Once Kat comes out and unlocks the car, we both get in. Adri snuggles close to me, resting her head on my shoulder. I smile and kiss her head while rubbing her arm up and down.

When we got home, we all walked inside. Kat then dragged me to the

kitchen to talk with her.

"What is it you want to talk about?" I asked her curiously.

"Adrien's and I heat happens sometime next week. We thought about

going to her house and live through it until it's over, but I heard recently that you and she might be together. Is that true?" She asked. I looked at her.

"Yes, it's true. Since you're family you can stay in your room and I can

take Adri to my room and we can spend it there," I responded confidently. She looks at me and smiles,

"It's decided then," Kat starts to say before walking out, "Oh! Before I

forget, when you claim her, don't be too rough," she tells me with a smirk and makes me blush.

"I won't make any promises, I'll give her whatever and however much

dominance she wants," I respond, making Kat gag a bit as I laugh. I walk out of the kitchen to see the little omega doing her homework. I smile and walk over to her and sit behind her, putting her in between my legs. I then rest my chin on her shoulder, kissing her neck, close to where her scent gland is. I feel her shiver and give out a little noise. I smile as I nibble on her ear and pull a bit. By this time she's having a hard time concentrating on her homework and she's a blushing mess.

"S-Stop, I n-need to do my homework," she says, stuttering a bit. I hum

before I stop sucking on her neck, giving her a hickey.

"Ok, but you're staying in my room next week when you're in heat, and

honey let me tell you, you're gonna get, not only a lot of these but my attention as well," I respond, making her blush like crazy.

"A-alright!" she manages to say, stuttering a bit as well. I grin and give her one last kiss on the back of the neck before I stand up and walk away from the couch. I then start to head downstairs to recollect my thoughts and do some homework, I guess. After a few minutes passed, I started to feel tired, so I decided to take a nap.

'When I wake up, leaned up against the ice barricade, I figured I

must've fallen asleep. I look up from my sitting place to see the key still there. I quickly look down and the lightly puddled floor, before sighing and giving in. I stand up and stare at the key, before putting my hands on it and give it a pull, but it won't come out. Confused, I started pulling with more force, but it still wouldn't come out. I then put both my hands on the key and pull, still nothing. I sigh, feeling like I messed up and I wanted to give up, but I decided to fight through. A couple of minutes have passed and still nothing. I lay my forehead on the ice as I breathe a couple of huffs. I started to recollect my breathing as I kept my hand lightly on the key.