Chapter 13

[Isa's P.O.V.]

I look down at the somewhat covered omega. I sighed roughly before I

grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her back inside my room, closing the door behind me.

"Your clothes are over there," I say, pointing over by my closet as I turn

the other way so she could have her privacy. I hear movement as she gets dressed.

"Do you know how worried I was? I wake up to find my mate not with

me, during heat week. Don't you know how terrifying that is?" I ask, still facing the other way.

"I'm sorry that I didn't tell you that I was leaving the room," She responds walking up to me. I look down still a bit on edge until I feel her hands wrap around me, bringing me in a hug. She then reaches her chin up to my shoulder purring to calm me down. I sigh and turn around to face her, hugging her back.

"You're forgiven, I just know that there are three alphas in this house,

one that I don't know and Jade doesn't trust, so I don't know what could've happened up there without my protection. There's a bathroom down here that Jade and I share. You can use it too for the time being," I tell her, leaning down a bit to her height so she doesn't have to stay on her toes.

"There is? Where?" She responds, looking up at me. I look at her and walk further back into my room, opening a door that's behind my bed.

"This is the bathroom. It has two doors, one on each side, leading to

either my room or Jade's room. You don't have to worry about getting walked in on because you can lock both doors from the bathroom. So in the meantime, use this bathroom until your heat is gone," I tell her, showing her around the bathroom.

"Okay, What stuff do you want me to use?" She responds looking at me.

"You can use any of my things if you don't mind," I tell her, pointing at

all the things that are mine.

"Alright," She responded, hugging me again. I turn around and close the bathroom door again before I hug her back.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you and if I scared you," I tell her in the hug.

"It's okay," She responds with a smile. I rub my head on hers in

apology.

"By the way, how are you today?" I asked her looking down at her and

leading her back to the nest on the bed.

"Little sore but I'm good, how about you?" She responds, climbing back in the nest on the bed.

"I'm good knowing that you're safe," I responded to her question, as I

climbed onto the bed with her.

"What would you like for breakfast?" I asked her, reaching for the bag

of food.

"What's there to eat for breakfast?" She asks, looking over my shoulder. I dig through the bag and pull out some breakfast foods.

"It turns out we have some leftover pancakes, waffles to heat up and

some scrambled eggs. Does any of these sound good? I also have this random loaf of bread," I say, pulling out the loaf of bread.

"Yeah, that sounds wonderful," She responds as she reaches for some bread. I kiss her forehead as I walk to the microwave with eggs and a couple of pancakes and waffles. When I get back I put the newly hot food on a paper plate.