4k Special

Lol the song is just for laughs. You don't have to listen to it with the story~
>or not I don't control you...<

One thing before we get into it, I just want to properly thank you guys for giving my ff a chance. I wrote the 1st chapter at 12 in the morning, like... LOL. The 1st chapter did turn like 100 people away... but that's ok 😀 *proceeds to die inside*

(This is getting long oops-) And I feel like the chapters aren't as nice as they were when I started😅 Author Gray's mental health is deteriorating,🕺 but as of recently, I've felt a lot better🤝 (That's a damn lie😃) No I can't promise that I will update twice a week like I once did, buuut I won't take three weeks/ 1 month to update.

Okay, maybe I might... My mental health was already bad, to begin with, but rona made it worse😅 I started this story to feel better but then school piled up yada yada.

Ok back to the story🧍

~。

"Happy Birthday, Y/N!" Everyone cheers, seconds after I walk through the door.

The place was decorated well with (f/c) and (f/c) balloons and streamers. There were LED lights and portable disco ball. Everything looks so pretty.

"I love this so much, guys!" I squeal in excitement. "Thank you! All of you are the best."

~

   "Everyone shut up she's coming!"

   The chatter of my friends quieted down as I approached them. "Hey guys..."

   "Hi Y/N!" Shiro said quickly.

   Kai slaps him on the back of the head and says through his teeth, "Shut up."

   I ignore his remark and turn to Hisoka.

   He smiled faintly then avoided eye contact.

   What's wrong with everyone?

   "Are we going home together...?"

   "Actually, we were all talking about how busy we are today after school," Ayaka says awkwardly. "We're going to get going now."

They all disperse and I was left alone. "Great." I mumbled to myself.

After closing my locker I could hear rapid foot steps coming down the hall. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!"

Takuya stopped in front of me with a big smile on his face. "Sorry I didn't tell you earlier, I was busy. Do you wanna go hang out?"

It's not like I have anything better to do.

"Sure."

~

While Takuya and I were walking, he asked me, "What happened to all your friends?"

   I sighed and shrugged my shoulders, "Busy apparently."

   "On your birthday?"

   I didn't reply. It hurt me how everyone just ran off. No one said happy birthday either.

   Takuya pointed across the street, "Let's walk in this park."

   The park was massive. It looked as if it would take a whole day to get to the other side. "You want to go there?"

   He nodded his head, "Yeah, why not? We do have all day."

   I cringed a bit and smiled slightly, "Ye-yeah... all day..."