Learning X Some X More

Listen to the music for a better experience~
>or not I don't control you...<

Attendance ends and my rowdy bunch and I go to Nen's class. Everyone gets their aura nodes opened up and can close them back. Next, they tested for their aura types:

Aiko- Manipulator
Daku- Conjurer
Hoshi- Manipulator
Jill- Emitter
Kai- Enhancer
Ayaka- Enhancer
Shiro- Specialist

A reminder:
You: Specialist
Hisoka: Transmuter

It turns out Shiro is a specialist because his cup caught on fire and all the water was evaporated and the leaf burned.

"Woah, I got fire powers! Y/N look we have fire powers!"

Oh, why did an idiot have to be a specialist?

We train in our Nen abilities and all of us, eventually, can use Ten, Gyo, and Zetsu, leaving us to master Hatsu.

Christmas break drew near and we all started sharing our plans. Hoshi and Daku joined our friend group and Kai dropped in from time to time. He mostly hanged out with the second years his age. Jill was a loner, but we would welcome her ideas for outfits and such things to our conversations. Aiko didn't want anything to do with us and just stayed alone.

PART 1 OF THIS CHAPTER IS DONE (that sorry excuse of a chapter up there^^^) PLEASE DON'T HURT ME THE NEXT PART IS UPLOADED RIGHT NOW! Enjoy the school's learning curriculum explanation down below :D (and other stuff I need to explain).

~

• In your first year, your first period is attendance, your next period is Nen for three hours, then lunch, then physical training for three hours.

• In your second year, you have regular Academic classes, then lunch, then Nen combat training for three hours.

And

• In your third year, you can move more freely. You can ask any questions about Nen and develop your skills. For high school credits, you still need to participate in one on one battles, school events and join the Nen club or Combat club. You must live in the school until you graduate (They gotta keep an eye on you powerful kids 👁👁).

~

• Try not to think of Hisoka as a pervert right now, he didn't reach that phase yet T-T. The character I developed for him is just a teen boy who's touchy because he wants comfort, loves video games, super smart (canon), just got into BL manga, and loves Bungee Gum <3.

• Y/N's character is all over the place (oops). Mostly for the sole reason of explaining why Hisoka's manga/anime character doesn't care about his past. In this story, he's really holding onto it, but Y/N introduced a new idea to him.

• Kai, as you can tell, is not gay (sorry Shiro <3) but I might pull a Sangwoo: "I'm straight but I like men" *Debby Ryan*.

• It is mandatory to take the Hunter Exam to graduate the school.

~