Beginning X Beginnings

Listen to the music for a better experience~
>or not I don't control you...<

   It's the morning of a new school year and I'm strolling down a street of brightly colored sakura blossoms. The sun shines through the forest of trees and gives me a warm feeling inside.

   Today is my first day of high school, but it was not just any normal high school. I was there to prepare for the Hunter exam, said to be one of the hardest exams in the world to take. That didn't matter to me, though. I was prepared to put my life on the line to get my license.

   I walk a few blocks further and see an immense building before me. My jaw drops in awe at the creative modern design. It was huge. While just standing there, people started to push past me, bringing me back to my senses.

"Ah, sorry." I apologize, to whoever heard.

   As soon as I step inside, I find myself lost in the tall ceiling going up higher than I could imagine. There were several doors and an X-ed escalator in the middle, going up on one side and down on the other. I desperately rummage through my bag to find my schedule. I don't want to be late for any classes on the first day.

~。

Ahhhhh! Ok so I really wanted to create a better backstory for Hisoka so here it is! < Author-san
{\__/}
( • ^ • )
/>💗<\
Please don't leave it gets better T-T
and the chapters get longer...