Prolog

I don't know what I did wrong in my past life to have such a terrible life. I'm a seventeen year old member in a known mafia, the right hand of my boss and a senior in highschool.

I've been known for not only my brutal job but for my looks too. And I can't blame them because I am gorgeous. The only thing that I enjoy is to see people suffering from their desire to be with me. I don't even really fit into the bad boy image because my features are more feminine but still everyone wants to be close with me.

I never wanted to become the person I am right now but life didn't gave me a chance. 

And now I'm standing infront of my new school, I just transferred to, to do my job. Kidnapping is not that hard but when your victim is the son of a multi billionaire it's much more difficult. But I'm not one of the best members in my gang for no reason. 

With my mission in mind I push the front door open, not afraid of anything, not even of the chance to fail.

Because what Yoon Jeonghan wants, Yoon Jeonghan gets.

___________________
so.... hi               Welcome to this story
This is actually my first fanfiction. And English is not my native language so please don't expect too much... I just wanted to try this out.
                         So I hope you enjoy it <3

!Attention!: This is all just a part of my imagination and has nothing to do with the real live!
The chapters will be longer it's just an "introduction" for the first character.