9

If you don't know jun then you would probably think of him as an amazing boy. He looks angelic, his smile makes you want to smile and his honey voice makes you feel warm.

But jeonghan knows jun like no one else does. When jeonghan was younger he lived in an orphanage outside of Seoul, not many people knew about it but it was close to something he would consider a home. Growing up he had everything he needed, kids to play with, three meals a day, a warm bed and no worries about the future.

It all changed when a Chinese couple decided to adopt him. Firstly everything seemed perfect to him, he had everything like prior plus loving parents until their own child was old enough to become a real annoying brat.

Jun was the biological child of the couple and he did not like it having to share everything with the new kid so he started to show his distress. In the first months it didn't affect anyone but as time passed by the parents changed.

They stopped treating their kids equal. It was obvious that they'd do anything just to make jun happy and it didn't take long for them to figure out that making jeonghan feel miserable would make jun the happiest. It reached the point where they would only buy jun gifts and got nothing for jeonghan. Then jun would show his gift off to jeonghan causing him to tear up every time.

He was not a spoiled brat, no but seeing the people who were supposed to love him treating him like a mere animal would make everyone tear up at some point. Jeonghan was left alone most of his early childhood the only company he had was his brother jun who would not stop teasing and bullying him when they were alone and even when the parents were with them cuz they didn't care. With ten jeonghan realised why he was adopted in first place.

The father was none other than the boss of one of the biggest Chinese mafias. Wanting to expand he decided that Korea would be a big marked and as expected it worked. But he was not quite satisfied cuz he always wanted this specific member in his gang which could be a dangerous weapon. It's the so called "Angel-Devil". A person looking like the purest angel, not able to ever hurt a person but in real life they would be the most trickiest people ever, ready to kill anytime.

Even though he had a child whom he loved unconditionally, his jun looked not so angel-like like he preferred. So when he came across this orphanage outside of Seoul he couldn't have been any happier. The little boy on the website practically screamed angel. His big eyes literally begged for loving parents to adopt him. How could anyone say not to it? So he decided to take the boy home and when it's time he'd make the most dangerous weapon out of him. And so he did.

On his tenth birthday jeonghan started to resive special lessons in self-defence but also in more deadly things. But one thing never changed the whole time he was with the Wen's and it was jun. Jun was treated like a prince by not only the whole family but also all the employees. It wouldn't have been that big of a deal for jeonghan but jun continued to bully him. It got worse over the years starting from making evil remarks about his thin body over showing off everything he had to physical abuse.

With sixteen he decided to move out of the family mansion so he wouldn't have to see jun. Against jeonghans wishes he wasn't able to leave the mafia and he became exactly what mr.wen wanted: the deadly angel.

So seeing jun standing right next to seungcheol made jeonghans blood boil. In all those years jun always got everything and jeonghan was determined to never let jun have seungcheol to ruin his mission which he was sure that jun knew about.

When he arrived at his table in the cafeteria, jihoon and wonwoo were already there. There bored faces turned immediately into frowns after seeing the really angry jeonghan standing in front of them. "what happened, han" wonwoo asked curious about the wild look in their hyungs face. "you two won't ever believe who decided to come to our school" he was almost growling, as far as his sweet voice allowed it.

The two boys just exchanged a confused look; they've never seen the older that angry only when he was talking about his brother but there was just no possibility that it could be him. It would ruin their mission no way mr.wen would allow that.

"Jun", jeonghans voice tainted in hatred. "No way, hyung. How's that possible? "Jihoon was as confused as wonwoo, it just can't be. "I don't know either but he is here and he already interferes with our mission. I saw him standing next to seungcheol. And I swear to god if he doesn't disappear soon I'm gonna rip his ugly head of."

Seeing jeonghan this angry is really scary, especially for a really confused soonyoung who doesn't understand the whole situation. All he understood was that the guy in the hallway was not exactly jeonghans best friend and something with cheol but he didn't quite catched that.

"He what? Ain't no way this brat is gonna ruin our plan. We have to get rid of him as fast as possible. But how?" Wonwoo's normally the one of them to keep cool but this is really a nerve-racking situation. "I have no idea. Jun always has to ruin anything I have."

As if he heard them jun walked into the cafeteria flanked by mingyu and seokmin who seemed to be in a deep conversation with him. Followed by minghao and none other than choi seungcheol. The eyes of wonwoo, jihoon and jeonghan immediately shifted towards the arriving group.

Their gaze met the one of wen junhui who was smirking towards the three guys giving each of them a knowing look before turning his attention back to seokmin, still smirking. After their eye contact broke jeonghans yes catched another pair of eyes looking directly at him.

These eyes were so soft even from afar he could see the warm brown, they were spreading so much warmth it made jeonghan feel lighter in an instant. And he hated it.

Choi Seungcheol what are you doing to me?

_______________________________________________

well guess who's back. sorry for not updating in almost a year i think? kinda forgot about this story. I also completly forgot the whole plot of this but i'll just try to make on up. So we'll be all suprised.

idk if i already said it but this whole story is in no way against jun. I love this boy more than my friends so everything negative about him in here is pure fiction and not any hate against him. So don't worry huihuis!

Lastime it was pre attacca era so ig stream sektor 17 now aha

I also thought about pubishing this chapter on cheols birthday but yall waited long enough :)

I hope yall have an amazing day and thank you for reading! <3