6

There are many unwritten rules in an elite school, mostly about sexual topics since all those spoiled rich kids get easily jealous about everything that's not related to them, since they are ether always the centre of attention or don't get any kind of it. But the most important one is definitely this one: Do not attract too much attention! 

The only person who's excluded by this unspoken rule is choi seungcheol itself, not that he wants it but with his looks and presence the attention is literally flying to him. There were always some people who were trying to get more attention but let it be after they realised that this is not a good thing at all, mostly because of the nasty comments about them behind their backs, spreaded by jealous students. 

Today the attention seeker is yoon jeonghan with a filthy outfit he accidently put on in the early morning but different than usual the nasty comments were kept little mostly because the girls, gays and even straight men were busy adoring the perfect figure of the male who doesn't seem to even noticing their stares. Confident he walks through the crowed of thirsty teenager. This whole scene remembers of a fragile rabbit walking past a pack of hungry wolfs, ready to attack it but also scared to hurt the pretty figure. 

While passing by a group of male students jeonghan hears a whistle, chuckles and some really sinful words coming from them, addressed to him. He's used to this kind of pickups especially back then when he used to have long hair and was often mistaken as a girl, after he cut his hair it didn't happened that often anymore but time to time the disgusting noises some men do to attract someone, especially shorter, innocent and less stronger ones, where called after jeonghan. These boys at the lookers where giving him this kind of fear he always feels back then while crossing a group of men, afraid of getting oversexualised.

 His thoughts were washed away as he sees his current victim standing with his friends near their looker. Even if it's not really common to be friends with the victim, the gang member group were pretty close to seungcheol, minghao, mingyu and seokmin. Smiling jeonghan marches towards them, jihoon, wonwoo and soonyong following him.

 "Hey" he blurts out, stopping right behind seungcheol who's turning around to face the boy he's secretly craving to see. He thought he would get used to jeonghans angelic face after some time but he still can't get enough of it. He didn't told anyone yet cause he isn't sure himself if he has a little, little crush on the younger. As he turns around he swear his heart stopped beating, his eyes widen at his sight, not to forget how close the latter is standing in front of him. Red blushing seungcheol stubbles a few steps back, trying to get the thought of jeonghans exposes collarbones out of his mind. 

"Ya seungcheol, you act like you've seen a ghost" jeonghan teases the older who's doing is best not to let his eyes wander down to the blonds exposed skin. "Am I that ugly?" jeonghan whines pressing his hand at his heart while acting hurt. That makes the whole squad laughing except for seungcheol, blushing even more. 

The lessons are boring as normal for every student. The boredom gets this far that playing with your school things is more interesting than listening to the teachers rant about their favourite subject. While playing with his pen jeonghans thoughts are wandering around, he spaces more and more out until the point where he drops his pen. He bends down to grab it not aware of a gaze lingering on him. 

On the other hand seungcheol always glared at the pretty boy next to him. The noise of a pencil falling down catches seungcheols attention, looking at the now down bending boy. The second time today he feels like fainting cause the Youngers already exposing top now hangs forward showing from seungcheols point of view jeonghans chest and the lightly tanned abs. Quickly he looks away while a blush creeps up his cheeks. He's pretty sure he won't be able to think of anything else in the next few days. 

Trying to concentrate on the teachers speech, the picture of jeonghans exposed chest creeps back again into his mind filling it with sinful thoughts. "I need to use the bathroom" without waiting for the teachers consent seungcheol rushes out of the classroom. 

Arriving at the bathroom he splashes cold water into his face trying to wash away his thoughts. "Choi seungcheol what is going on with y-"His rant to his mirror self gets interrupted by to bathroom door slowly opening. "Seungcheol are you ok?" a honey sweet voice speaks. "You left the classroom so quickly I-I thought you may feel sick or sum." "Ah don't worry jeonghan. I just needed to get something out of my mind. But thank you for checking up on me tho" seungcheol smiles a bit, heart pounding.

 "Are you feeling better now? Wait let me check" Jeonghan inches closer to seungcheol whose stumbling back to put his hand on the olders forehead. Seungcheols cheeks heating up cause his back is being pressed at the wall behind him, jeonghan only inches apart, focused on the others forehead, not realising the blushing mess seungcheols is because of him. "I think you have a fewer" jeonghan says.

 Finally he notices the situation the two are in right now. Unexpected jeonghan starts to smirk, moving a bit closer, putting his hands on the others chest and he whispers in a seductive way into seungcheols ear: "Now I know why you were so hot". Seungcheol shivers by the hot breath on his neck.

 Jeonghan backs off, leaving the bathroom, still smirking. That's exactly what he plant to happen. 

In the bathroom seungcheols legs are like pudding, he can't deny it anymore he fell for the beautiful boy.

__________________________________________

Thank you so much for reading <3

stream spider!!

Happy late mingyu day