7

Seungcheol pov:

It's been 4 years since I've 'outed' myself as bi to my parents. It wasn't something special since my parents already assumed something like that. Also I've never understand why you have to out yourself. Why is it 'normal' to be straight? Why does everyone make a big drama when you like guys instead of girls, well I like both, but in general. That's why I decided to consider myself as bi cuz I don't want to fall in love with a person because of their gender but because of the person they are. One day at lunch I told my parents that there is a possibility that I also like guys and they accepted it. I really have the best parents. 

And now I was in a friend group full of gays, mingyu was always known as the gay boy at school, minghao kept quiet about his sexuality after joining our friend group but opened up pretty fast and seokmin is still confused but we all assume that he is anything but straight.

 But for the first time I actually have a slight crush on a guy, well I found some other boys hot or cute but I was never really interested in them for a long time. Until a blonde, handsome male angel transferred to our school.

 Yoon Jeonghan really was the first person I'd do anything for. He just seems so nice and innocent you have the urge to give him the world. And his VOICE! I want to hear it over and over again; the smooth, calming sound of it makes me crazy. It's like listening to your favourite song. I don't have to talk about his visuals, they are out of this world. Well maybe my little crush is a bit bigger than I thought- 

"Ya, Seungcheol. Are you sleeping?" Jeonghan whisper, yells at me from next to me. I must have been drifted away with my thoughts about him... It's been 3 days since the incident at the bathroom and since then I'm trying to avoid Jeonghan even though it's nearly impossible since we're seat neighbours and in the same friend group but my parents always told me to firstly protect myself if it's physically or emotionally.

 It's not like Jeonghan is dangerous in my eyes but he's way out of my league and even though he's an angel there is still the rumour about him being in some kind of mafia (what I don't actually believe). And on top of all what do I actually know about him? He's born a few months after me and he transferred from pledis high to our school, why is still a mystical to all of us but that was it. Same with Jihoon and Wonwoo.

 Sometimes I question myself why we even became friends with them in first place. The school bell tears me out of my thoughts. I've spent the whole English class thinking about my blonde seat neighbour. I still see his face in front of me, so close, only a few inches away, I had to look down on him back then in the bathroom. I still can feel his body pressed to mine, his hands on my chest, and his hot breath on my neck making me shiver. 

"Is everything fine, cheol? Today you seem to space out constantly." Jeonghan caught me again drooling over him; damn this boy makes me going insane

"Yeah, sorry. It's not my day, I guess." He doesn't looks convinced but I already on my way to the door. Our way to the cafeteria is really awkward; Jeonghan constantly tries to get my attention by touching me while I'm trying to pushing his arm away. He really gets on my nerves. Does he not see that I don't wanna talk to him? 

"Seungcheol, what have I done. You keep pushing me away, that's not nice you know." "Maybe I just don't want to talk to you. So stop annoying me." I run away before he can answer but I catch a glimpse of him. He looks hurt.... Was I to harsh? 

Never mind, I just have to stay away from him, that's better for everyone

________________________________________________

Ehm hello, sorry for not updating. I had really much going on in my life lately but I try to update more often.

ik it's not that much but I wanted to update so badly. I'm sorry again :(

Also stream Side by Side, Bittersweet and hitorijana!!!! and stan loona

ANYWAYS SEVENTEEN CB ON 18th of june (even though we haven't got any concept photos yet :(), i can't waittttt

Thank y'all for reading love uuuuu

-m