5

"WHAT" right now Jeonghan is standing in his bosses office, boiling for anger. "You heard me right, Jeonghan. I can't wait forever, I'll give you two more months but not more. This mission is very urgent." The speechless boy doesn't know how to tell his boss that this is nearly impossible. "bu-but Sir, this is too less time. We can't do it within the months."

"Jeonghan, you never disappointed me and I'm sure you won't do it anytime soon, so just do what I said!" Now the two are angry staring at each other while the atmosphere in the room is close to explode, it tenses up every second. "Mr. Wen, you clearly does not understand that this boy is really never alone and Wonwoo, Jihoon and I are doing our best to get him to lonely places but it's just then possible when he trusts us and it takes time to trust someone and two months are definitely too less."

" FOR THE NTH TIME YOON, I CANNOT WAIT THAT LONG! SO DO IT! And if you don't success, I will find a way to punish you.... I heard there is another child in the orphanage your coming from who-"The older gets cut off by jeonghans angry voice."I WANT TO DO IT BUT ITS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE. YOU COULD HAVE COOSEN ANYONE FROM THIS FUCKING SCHOOL TO GET THEIR MONEY BUT NO IT HAS TO BE THE RICHEST AND MOST PROTECTED KID. And don't even think about threading chan." he rants.

Jeonghan maybe seems like a fragile person but he's much more dangerous than you would ever think. He's super athletic and his mindset is incredible, that's why mostly of his enemies underestimate him, which gives him chances to beat them. And mr.wen knows he shouldn't play with him if he wants firstly to keep one of his best members and secondly to keep his family and himself save because even with the best bodyguards he would be always be afraid of being attacked by him in an unfortunate situation. The younger turns around and leaves the white office, rushing out of the building, not giving a shit about the people he pushes away.

As he's already halfways through the door he's being called by a really familiar voice, his bosses spoiled kid, wen junhui. This boy was like a brother to him until they had a huge fight, after that they barely talked to each other and when they were talking they just fought again. "Yoon Jeonghan! Long time no see" Jun says in his mischievous honey voice, jeonghan hates so much. "What do you want, wen?" Ready to throw hands at the younger, jeonghan turns annoyed around to meet face to face with jun.

"Why are you so angry, calm down. I just want to spend some time with my brother." "Shut it jun. I'm not gonna do anything with you nor am I your brother, so leave me alone." "Oh sorry I forgot your whole family is dead and even your so called 'brother' hates you. No one likes you." That was what jun wanted, to see the well build up wall jeonghan had been putting up the past few years were breaking by the mention of his past. With one precise punch in juns stomach, the boy cramps down to the floor while jeonghan bends down to him. To see the other in pain gives him so much satisfaction. "If I would be you, junhui, I would not joke about that because I would regret it afterwards." He wispers in juns ear and leaving jun who struggles to stand up again.

As jeonghan finally arrives at his dorm he's tired as hell. He would love to just lay down and fall asleep but he has an assignment to finish til tomorrow but the conversation with his boss is clouding his mind.
___

Waking up with a huge headache is definitely not jeonghans favorite kind of start in the new day. As he looks around his dorm he sees a few empty beer bottles laying chaotically on his floor. This explains the headache and missing memory of actually going to bed. What he forgot about yesterday befor starting drinking is he has school today.

This day will be fun, a laugher escapes jeonghans lipps while thinking this. Still tired he stands up and walks to his closet picking random clothes. Without looking what he's wearing, jeonghan heads out of his dorm strait to the coffeehouse just the street down were he picks up a coffe for him and two ice americanos for wonwoo and jihoon and one strawberry milkshake for soonyoung since he would be upset if he wouldn't get any.

Arriving at the school he was surrounded by a few people who were giving him weird looks and were whispering with a slight stare at him. But jeonghan didn't mind it cause he loves attention the most, so he just lifts his chin a bit. At a bench infront of the school he sits down to wait for the others.

"Yo han" he hears soonyoung shout. "No offense but do you know what you're wearing?" jihoon mutters while glancing around obliviously nervous by the people who were still staring. This was the first time jeonghan actually payed attention to his clothes today and it would be definitely better if he would have done it earlier because he must have grabbed the clothes out of his 'party outfits' side of his closet. It was not too bad but even though the school doesn't have a uniform there were still style guide lines and seeing jeonghans collarbones and almost his chests is definitely not anywhere near them.

He unintentionally picked a black long leathered shirt with an really deep neckline, a black belt and a black tight pants which were showing his muscles on his thighs. But jeonghan wouldn't be jeonghan if he would not be confident in himself, he doesn't even think his styling is that dramatically inappropriateing.
So he just huffs and walks into the school with confidence written all over his face. He's smiling until his conversation with mr.wen comes back to his mind.

How should he tell jihoon and wonwoo and even harder, how should he do it

_____________________________________

welp I'm back  surprise

first of all eww sorry for this chapter but I wrote it after a fight with my dad so that explains the first part of it haha and sorry for the late update hehe but school just started again and my motivation just 📉📉📉
Seventeen is back on spotify finally (no one cares ahah)
thanks to my friend for literally dragging me to upload again.

I'm still surprised that there are actually people who read this THANKS TO YOU LOVELY CARATS(*'︶'*)