2

☆
Seungcheol pov:
I wake up from the ringing of my alarm. I can smell the smell of the fresh cooked breakfast even through the big mansion I call my home. "Cheol honey wake up" my mom says while walking into my room.
Other than most of the rich families, my parents are often at home and have a stable marriage based on love. My parents met before my dads company increased. I didn't realized that I fell to sleep again until my dad shakes.

As I open my eyes again I see my whole family infront of my bed. My mom is standing right next to my dad. She has long black hair and you can see her wrinkles around her eyes, she's smiling like my father, he has short black hair and a cleaned mustache, he's wearing his glasses which he doesn't actually needs.
Sometimes it's the best thing on earth to be an only child, to get your parents full attention. Of course I want someone I could play with or, when my parents are visiting friends, someone to have company but in moments like this I enjoy our little family life. I couldn't be any happier.

"Come on buddy, school starts in an hour and you didn't even had breakfast yet, hurry up!" My dad yells, he's right but I just don't wanna go even if I'm able to meet my friends there. School just sucks especially when you have not a single class with your friends. My parents leave and I get finally up.

After finishing breakfast with my parent I'm ready to leave for school. Normally I would pick up mingyu at his house but he texted me earlier that minghao would give him a ride. I don't mind because now I have enough time to visit my favorite cafe befor heading to school.

The rising sun shines through the windscreen of my car as I drove off. The way to the cafe is not long but beautiful. It's a bit outside of the seoul city so I drive past some pretty little houses with green garden. The ride is enjoyable, it calms me down before the trouble of the normal stressing school day starts. I arrive and get out of my car. It's a beautiful winter morning. Everything is panted in light orange as I walk into the little cafe while hearing the so familiar sound of the bell on top of the door. I look around, it's not crowded but there a few people here, the old furniture makes the cafe look like my grandmothers house in Daegu.

With the coffee I ordered in my hand I walk out and go on my way to school. The noise increases more and more the closer I drive into the troubled city. My school is one of the elite schools in the country but we don't have to wear any kind of school uniforms since a few years. Secretly I think my dad payed the principal to let them abolish after I complained about not being able to wear what I like ones because the next week they announced that in the following year we wouldn't need them anymore. That's one of the advantages of having tons of money.

Finally I arrived at my school luckily not too late since I dawdled a bit today. I can see my friends at the end of the floor as I walk inside. But also a few girls are beginning to squeal while I walk past them. Uncomfortable by there intense staring I put my mask on so no one would see my light red cheeks. To be the middle of attention is something  I don't like at all and actually I'm a little shy so I blush every time when these things are happening.

Seokmins happy sunshine smile is the first thing that greats me after arriving at my looker. He's the most precious boy you'll ever meet, even if he's kinda loud he has his heart at the right place and he'll cheer everyone up when they're sad. Our friend group considers out of four people Minghao, Seokmin, Mingyu and me. I know Mingyu since elementary school and when we went to highschool we met Seokmin, Minghao joined last year when he moved from China to Korea.

I feel a look on me so I turn around to see who it is but all I see is a group of boys i've never seen before. Even if I don't know many people here I would have definitely recognized a white haired boy because who would dye their hair white to be honest. At some point in love most hair will become white anyways. Such a dork. I turn back around to my friends to say a goodbye because they are all a year younger than and are in another grade. "See y'all at lunch, bye", "Bye cheol", " See you", "Don't procrastinate during your classes!" that's typical Seokmin but I love him for this.

I walk to my desk and sit down on my chair. The class is kind of calm until I see Soonyoung running a dude over. Oh I see it's the white haired guy I saw a while ago. And he's heading right to me. He looks me in the eye and settles himself down next to me. The tension around us is very awkward. The dude turns to me with a small smile on his pink lips
"Hi nice to meet you I'm Yoon Jeonghan"

__________________________________
First Thank you for reading this chapter

Second Happy late carat day and very late Dino day💖💎

So I think I've never written so much and I'm kinda proud. I'm not gonna write everything out of two perspectives but as an introduction for seungcheol I did it.
I know I use to much "I's" but I don't know how to change it.

Anyways stay save