Atlanta*

The cab pulled up outside the hotel a little after 2am. Thankfully, the flight wasn't very long. The drive from the airport was another story. Feige always put his actors up in fancy hotels. You'd think that you'd have an apartment in Atlanta by now, but Sebastian didn't mind staying in the hotel. The problem with the nice hotels is that they are nowhere near the airport. You grabbed your luggage and headed to the front desk.

"Hello. I'm Y/N Stan. I need to get a key to the room I'm sharing with my husband, Sebastian."

"Of course, I just need to see your ID."

After getting the key, you walked to the elevator. Sebastian's room was on the 17th floor. He liked being up high. The view relaxes him. Plus, he likes the privacy. You quickly pressed the button to go up, feeling your body shake in anticipation. It had only been a week since you'd seen Seb, but after the events of yesterday, you were anxious to get your arms around him. You knew that you both needed it right now.

The elevator dinged, indicating that you'd arrived at your floor. A quick glance at the sign pointed you in the right direction, so you headed down the hall to his room. You quietly unlocked the door, assuming he'd be asleep by now. You were surprised to see that the lights were still on, and he sat on the couch, looking sad. His head turned at the sound of the door opening. His eyes lit up and he jumped up as soon as he saw that it was you.

"Dragă! What are you doing here? Fuck, I missed you. I didn't expect you for another week. God, am I glad to see you." His words came out rushed as he squeezed you to him. Your arms wrapped around his waist as you held him close and breathed him in. You could feel his body relax at your touch. Without loosening your grip, you tilted your head up and captured his lips. The kiss quickly became heated. The distance, and the strain of the day, urged you on. You both needed to feel connected. His tongue pressed into your mouth as his hands pulled you even closer.

"Fuck, dragă. I need you. Let me show you how much I love you."

"Yes, please."

Sebastian walked toward the bed, stripping as he went. You quickly followed behind, your clothes leaving a trail on the floor. He growled when he saw your naked body, before reaching out for you. He gently laid you on the bed, climbing between your legs. He leaned down to kiss you as his hand trailed down your body. A quick swipe of his fingers told him you were ready, so he slowly pushed his hard cock into you. You both moaned as you became one. Your legs wrapped around his waist as he slowly made love to you. There was so much passion in his movements. Every touch set fire to your body. One of his hands held your thigh while the other cupped your cheek. Your bodies pressed together, moving as one.

"Te iubesc, iubito. Sunt al tău și doar al tău," Sebastian whispered in your ear. (I love you, baby. I'm yours and only yours.)

"Și eu te iubesc. Știu că ești a mea. Și eu sunt al tău, iubito." (I love you too. I know you are mine. I'm yours too, baby.)

Sebastian continued to whisper in Romanian as he made love to you. His thrusts were soft and slow. There was nothing rushed. You both needed this. You needed the passionate lovemaking. You threw your head back as you felt your orgasm wash over you. Your pussy clenched around his hard cock, but he didn't speed up his thrusts. He continued to make slow love to you. He never wanted this to end. He wanted to pour every bit of his love into this moment. He wanted to make sure you felt how deeply in love with you he is. His lips met yours in a soft kiss. He gently ran his tongue along your bottom lip, asking to be let in. You opened your mouth and your tongue met his. There was no fight for dominance. His tongue massaged yours as he continued to thrust into you. You could feel another orgasm building. You whimpered into the kiss, digging your fingers into the muscles on his back. You pulled away to catch your breath.

"Sebs, I'm so close. I love you so much. You make me feel so good."

"Cum for me, baby. Let me feel you squeeze my cock as you cum," he breathed into your ear.

You felt your pussy tighten as your arousal covered his cock. Even then, he didn't speed up. His own orgasm was building, but he didn't want to rush it. He kept his slow, steady thrusts, helping you ride out your high. His lips met yours again as you continued to move together. Soon, the pleasure became too much, and another orgasm crashed over you. He couldn't hold back any longer, spilling his seed into your pussy as you clenched around his cock. A deep moan left his lips as he felt the fireworks from head to toe.

He leaned down to give you a deep kiss, his cock still buried in your pussy. After a few minutes of kissing, he slowly moved his lips down your jaw to your ear.

"Te iubesc, dragostea mea. Mereu." (I love you, my love. Always.)